Feeling a bit low :(

Good luck hun. x

Today and yesterday have been better but I don't think it'll be the end of it. Went to doctors and he's referring me to the psych team to deal with my food issues, he's thinking borderline eating disorder. I feel anxious if I can't control my binge eating which is becoming more secretive and to burn off the extra cals I obsessively exercise all of which causes an internal struggle with my own guilt and makes me so anxious I can't manage anything else.
An appointment might take a while so he's suggested some books from the library, it's not much but it made me feel so much better to have someone understand me and my concerns!

In the meanwhile I'm still so far off plan it's not funny and if I don't stop I'm going to undo all my hard work and I CANNOT STOP EATING ATM!

Hi hun i've just seen this thread, i'm sorry things are rubbish for you at the moment but it's great news you have your doctor on board and fingers crossed the psych referral comes through quickly.

With regards to being off plan you are not going to gain back all of the weight you lost! Yes you may put a few lb on but you will be able to lose it again.

Thinking of you at this tough time and I really hope things get better soon x

My doctor also prescribed a book for me to pick up at the library called Overcoming Binge Eating. I've only read the first page but already I think it's going to help until my appointment comes through. I'm just going to do my best over the weekend, have something if I want it, not feel like the world is going to come crashing down around me if I have it and DON'T work out until I'm going to collapse. It's all I can do.

My doctor also prescribed a book for me to pick up at the library called Overcoming Binge Eating. I've only read the first page but already I think it's going to help until my appointment comes through. I'm just going to do my best over the weekend, have something if I want it, not feel like the world is going to come crashing down around me if I have it and DON'T work out until I'm going to collapse. It's all I can do.

Sounds like a good plan to me :)

I took the plunge and weighed myself this morning, I was 11st 3lbs before I started really binging all day every day for the past 2 weeks, just went crazy, and now I'm 11st 10lbs!
My appointment with plastics is next Monday and there's no way I'll be able to drop 10lbs to be the wieght they want me to be so I'm screwed. I'll have to just get turned down for it and try again when I've sorted my head out. Feel fat and disgusted and it's not really helping.

Hi sugar_lipswales, sorry to hear you're having such a tough time of it. I don't have any personal experience of what you're going through at the moment, but have been a friendly ear when some of my friends have been suffering badly with depression. I don't know if this will be of any help, but instead of thinking about your appointment next week, and how bad the last couple of weeks have been, maybe you could just plan what to eat tomorrow, and take it one day at a time. The eating isn't the most important thing in the world, but maybe it is something you can get back in control of. Wish I could do more to help.
Penny x

They didn't even weigh me! I can't believe I had such a wobbler and they didn't even sodding weigh me! I got put on the waiting list though and should be looking at approx 8 - 9 months time. O. M. G!!!!!!!!

sugar_lipswales said:
They didn't even weigh me! I can't believe I had such a wobbler and they didn't even sodding weigh me! I got put on the waiting list though and should be looking at approx 8 - 9 months time. O. M. G!!!!!!!!

They could obviously see what a brilliant job you've done so far, and think it's almost a foregone conclusion that you'll be at target by then. Brilliant news (even if a bit frustrating after you've given yourself such a hard time). Congratulations :)

But that's fantastic! No more worries, you've managed it, well done! :)
smiley-greet006.gif
You've achieved all you needed to, obviously they could see this just by looking at you! Sorry it's caused you so much grief the last few weeks :( But here's to a happier future!
smiley-hug010.gif

Back