Feeling a bit weak and sick today

sandyblack

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have days where they feel a bit weak and empty? Im having one today and feeling a bit sickly.

Any ideas for getting rid of that feeling? - its making me feel like I need food...

(im currently on SS 3 shakes a day - no bars)

On a positive note - only 10lb till my goal!

Hope your all doing well xxx

Is Cambridge Diet low carb? If so, it could be a bit of Carb flu and should pass in a day or two. Have some water as often dehydration can cause similar symptoms.

And well done on your journey so far.

Drink lots of water! Also if you're feeling really bad, have some chicken or eggs or veg which you're allowed on SS+. You're better off having that rather than eating something you'll regret. Also, your health comes first so take care of yourself!

Thanks everyone, I guess because im doing SS and ive made a promise to myself to commit 100% in june ill be really disappointed if I eat anything. But I cant bear this feeling either!lol

Will give it half hour then may have to eat some of your suggestions!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

by eating the chicken you aren't not being 100% hun you are still following then plan just it makes it a ss+ day. if you are feeling week and dizzy after the first week its generally cause you haven't drank enough water or to much quick or you have done to much and in which case you need a ss+ meal. i have had chicken since the begining when i have needed it and that is definately aleast once a week (i walk alot) and it hasn't effected my losses to be honest if i do to much and don't eat i lose less.

Back