Feeling a little sad.....

Your CDC will remain your CDC even when in maintenance. She will be there for you with any queries you have.

And of course if you go on to become a CDC, which I really hope you will, she again will be your support.

So its not goodbye CDC but au revoire (sp:rolleyes:)Useless at French know what it means but can't spell it:p

Ohhhhh Georgie please don't be sad. You have come so far on the journey and I absolutely know that this is it for you. You're going to stay looking just as wonderful as you do today. You have been my main source of inspiration during my time on CD. I long to look as beautiful, vibrant and healthy as you do

You will be an amazing CDC, and I wish you loads of luck in your venture, but plwease don't leave us. We need you x x x

THANK YOU THANK YOU one and all and with your blessing I will hang around and generally be really irritating!! It's always a tricky one moving into maintenance not sure where you fit anymore!

With all your support I will definately do the CDC thing but probably later in the year, maybe late Summer, early Autumn but will keep you all posted.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome and a little less alone in this big scary non CD place!

Gxx

Hey you can be a KD and Icemoose in training stars of the Maintenance Team:)

You experience is invaluable as will your maintenance thread which we will all be reading.

Im so delighted for you your CD journey has ended and sad also:wave_cry: your encouragment has being wonderful you will be a fantastic CDC . always there with a kind wordwhen its needed please stay in touch with us here :D:D

Hiya Hun, :D

Wanted to say a HUGE well done as you have come to the end of your CD journey.

You are an Inspiration to many & I feel you will be a fantastic CDC, you are a gorgeous person inside & out & have gave lots of advice & tips to us all.

Please still post & help us all out as I am sure you will.

I just wish I had a cup full of your willpower Hun, You look Amazing...

Hugs ;)

xxxx

Well its all been said previously, Georgie. You are an inspiration, you always have sound advice for everybody and your pictures give us all hope for our own futures.

We owe you a great debt of gratitude for being the warm, caring person that you are and for the tremendous support you have provided for us all.

Please keep posting!

Chris
x

Hey Hunni,

Rather than seeing this as the end of CD and being on your own (which you aren't with us lot here!) why not see this as your new beginning? It's your chance now to own your new found body and look after yourself the way you deserve to be!! Cambridge was just the tool you used to get to where you are, it's you and your whole future in slimdom ahead of you..... enjoy it!

Hugs
xx

Back