Feeling a little sad.....

Porgeous

Chilling
Well tonight I said goodbye to my CDC and I am feeling kind of sad. CD has been a huge part of my life for the past 6 months or so, it has changed my life forever and my wonderful counsellor was an intrinsic part of that journey. It also feels odd not having that link with CD, an overwhelming sense of being alone. This may sound really daft as ultimately this is the place we all hope to reach when we first start out and, don’t get me wrong, I am extremely happy to have done so but it is still hard.

Anyway I have talked about becoming a CDC and I think this is something that I will pursue later in the year. I want to get my head round maintenance properly before rushing into anything. I hope you will all still allow me to continue to post as I have such affection for this diet and for anyone on it and I love to hear how everyone is doing – ups and downs!

Thanks for listening and sorry for what is a very self indulgent post.

Georgie
xx

arh hun its understandable that ur going to be sad shes been apart of ur live for a while and supported u through this amazing jounery.

i think u becoming a cdc is a great idea. ashley xx

((((Georgie))))

Please don't leave us. You give great advice and I think you'll make a wonderful CDC when the time comes.

This is a big change and you are bound to feel emotional. You'll be fine, you have such a great attitude.

Hi just wanted to wish you well on your maintenance. Your transformation is totally amazing and you really are an inspiration. You dont sound daft at all CD for me is like security so after 6 months i can only imagine what its like for it to end but you have done fab and i'm sure you will carry on doing great. Please please keep posting though because your pics are what i look at if i'm feeling crap also we will all need tips on maintaining sooner or later. Take care x x x

Hey Porgeous, you know your advice is welcomed by all so there is no chance we'd let you leave. You have done so well getting to this place, working so hard towards it, so now is the time to try to enjoy your slim figure and get your head round maintenance. You've may not have your CDC now but you've got the rest of us CDers to keep on track.

Its hard letting go of all the things that we keep around us to ensure our safety.... As usual, its the fear of the unknown that makes us feel uneasy and that's all this is Georgie.... Its like mamma birdy letting her little chick fly the nest - or passing your driving test.... The birdy and your instructor have given you the start that you needed - now its your turn as you come of age to do the next bit...

Most importantly - you are not alone.... Dont ever forget that, as that is the most IMPORTANT...

Loadsa love xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh.. that is lovely Georgie that ye had that relationship. Tis no wonder, you did so well and your CDC must be so proud of you! I agree, even though you have done fantastically, maintenance is not to be taken lightly, I am already worried about it.. but you seem to be doing ok. I can imagine you feel isolated though, you are now solely in control of the food intake, the scales, everything. Don't forget that you may also just need to learn to have faith in yourself a little.

I am thrilled for one that you're not leaving... you are a great inspiration and you always have time and good advice to give.

Well done!!

I think you'll make a terrific CDC - you are always there for all of us with good advice and tips and I think your photographs would be a real inspiration for any clients you may have.

I am sure everyone on Minimins would like to hear about your Maintenance journey.

Best of luck with maintenance and hope you are feeling happier soon.

:hug99::hug99::hug99:
Georgie....please don't go:(
I envy the great relationship you have with your CDC (I get rushed by mine so much sometimes that a couple of weeks ago, I got weighed, said thank you, showed me out and it wasn't until I was in the car that I realised I had left without my stuff!!!)

My CDC is my supplier and Minimins especially people like you are my CD family and support network and my inspiration!

Celebrate and remember fondly what your CDC has done for you....and what you have done for your CDC...
The same way you will never forget you CDC....I am positive that your CDC will not forget you:)

Sending love 'n' hugs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(On and thanks for the rep and the comments on the other post....you are one of the people I consider my 'proper' CDC!!)

Georgie, you would make a fantastic CDC but understand what you are saying about the maintenance side of things as that will take a bit to get your head around! and all good experience for when you do become a CDC...

You have done fantastically well and you should be very proud of yourself...

Love

You have achieved something I am still dreaming of!
You look amazing and I imagine feel it too.
I am desperate to find out how the maintainance goes, how do you find it so far?
Please keep posting, it's such am inspiration to see your photos x

Aww Georgie, bless you! Firstly, don't you dare go anywhere! I look at you as a sort of unofficial Moderator, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Secondly, you are bound to feel as you do, it's an amazing thing what you have achieved in such a short time, and very scary too! You need to live through the maintenance, so you can tell us all about it when we get there!

Oh and thirdly, you would make a super CDC!!

Sending you cyber hugs xxx

hey georgie, can understand u feeling a bit sad. I think you will make a great cdc. I hope that u will continue to post here. u are such a inspiration to loads of us. well done on your journey

becky xx

oh my goodness don't stop posting :eek: your photos and posts are an inspiration to me every day and I for one would like to keep hearing how you manage the maintenance side of things.

It must be a wrench saying goodbye to your own CDC :hug99: but you still have Minis here for support :D

I am certain you would make a smashing CDC if you decide to go for it, your advice is always spot on.

You'll never know what you mean to me. Through all the bad times, and those amazing good times you've been next to me making me laugh.

Rwy'n dy garu di o waelod fy nghalon...

Don't dare leave, and you're going to be the best CDC ever (just don't show them the crease) xx

I'd not even thought of that! I'm gonna be sad when I don't have to go see my CDC as well :( I have a little while left though.. and I said I'm gonna be a lifelong customer anyway going back for the cranberry bars!! hehe. (although hopefully not for the rest of it, not that it hasn't been fun, but I don't want to be fat again!)

good luck if you do decide to go down the CDC route, you always have good advice for people on here so I'm sure you'd make a great CDC :)

Georgie, it is totally understandable that you feel sad saying good bye to your cdc after having such a positive experience with them.

Think of the new doors this success has opened for you. It is only the beginning of new positive experiences

Dont stop posting I only joined yesterday and already I think of you as an inspiration :)

Allow you to post of course we will. We NEED your help and input for us to conquer Cd too. Definately pursue the CDC thing cos you'll be fab at it. Well done on getting to goal you really are inspirational Georgie xx

don't you dare not post on here!!! You're not finished yet!! What will WE all do without you?
You'll make a great CDC i am certain of it. Take your time. Please don't go!:cry:

Back