Feeling an idiot.

Sorry to hear your feeling so low. It'd really help your SW journey if you could start to turn that around a bit. A lot of this plan involves treating yourself well - lovely healthy and delicious food, and regular little treats. If you're out to bash yourself up for not doing the right thing all the time, you're going to make things harder for yourself. You need to be your own best friend, and accept the occasional blunder so that you can move past it and get back on track.

I know that I can get a bit like that as well as times, so I'm speaking from experience here. I know that exercise really helps to keep me feeling positive and happy - even if it's just the bike ride to work (of all places!!) Trying new recipes as well, as that feels proactive, but also means syn-free deliciousness at the end of it (MOST of the time lol).

OHHHH - and that thing of struggling to get back on the waggon after a wedding or similar?? It once took me most of January to stop stuffing rubbish in my face after Xmas - and I don't mean left over stuff either. (Hope I don't do THAT again!!) We've all been there. Honestly :) It's just the learning curve eh xx

We all feel like that at times. I was so pleased last week with my 3 pound loss then put 2 on this week!!! If I'd been "good" I would have a reason to be upset but as it is I know exactly all the things I did wrong so am only annoyed at myself

I read this on someones signature on here today and its sooooooo true

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down"

Hang on in there hun

xxx

I have messed it up lots of times but I know that if I keep it up one day the sun will break thru...and it will be the same for you. I never had this website before and I think it is a big help as everyone is in the same boat as us and there successes will spur us on

Back