feeling awful

andhow

I've had such a bad day at work - I can't concentrate, I'm made a mess of about 30 payments (do payroll) and missed one guy's money altogether..........I'm on Wk 3 with WI due on Saturday - can't even face the thought of chicken soup - think i'll just go to bed and wait til tomorrow. Has anyone else felt like their concentration just goes some days?? I feel quite wobbly :(:(

I've had such a bad day at work - I can't concentrate, I'm made a mess of about 30 payments (do payroll) and missed one guy's money altogether..........I'm on Wk 3 with WI due on Saturday - can't even face the thought of chicken soup - think i'll just go to bed and wait til tomorrow. Has anyone else felt like their concentration just goes some days?? I feel quite wobbly :(:(

Sound like the onset of ketosis hun... it's a weird old feeling :eek:

Like a marathon runner hitting the wall your body has ran out of slow release carbs & quick release sugars & is getting confused...

It'll soon adjust :)

Take care, wrap up, take a long relaxing bath & have an early night :) xxx

I'll get me coat ;)

ha ha you both made me laugh there. i think i need an early night - Wednesdays are always a nightmare and i think today i just lost the plot and had a whinge! Mind you, i was rubbish at work - and i'm in charge - it's a worry. Will finish watching united play then bath and bed and hope tomorrow's a better day. thank you for the giggle :)

a question - does anyone else get pins and needles on their fingers?? i have started getting this in the past couple of weeks - bizarre. internet says lack of B12 but there's plenty of B12 in LT - confused!

ha ha you both made me laugh there. i think i need an early night - Wednesdays are always a nightmare and i think today i just lost the plot and had a whinge! Mind you, i was rubbish at work - and i'm in charge - it's a worry. Will finish watching united play then bath and bed and hope tomorrow's a better day. thank you for the giggle :)

a question - does anyone else get pins and needles on their fingers?? i have started getting this in the past couple of weeks - bizarre. internet says lack of B12 but there's plenty of B12 in LT - confused!

Are you sure watching Man U will help didn't they lose? or is it another game:eek:

I get pins and needles in my hands when I'm really really stressed, like about 10mins ago!

hey i only stopped gettin my pins and needles about four weeks ago. i had ultra high blood pressure before starting lt and always got pins and needles in my hand from it...just be careful and get it checked to b on the safe side...to b honest though i dont think lt can cause your bp to rise if mine fell...lol..my doc thought it was acute pressure on the heart due to the high bp so sent me for tests so i said stuff this and took control myself....i started LT:D:D:D:D

11 minutes of United game left - come on you Reds ......

Just weird - get pins and needles in left hand in little finger and sometimes the one next to it - and had them in my right leg last night - started diagnosing myself with the most outlandish disorders!!

am due for a blood pressure test for my "pill" so will mention it then - thanx x x x

0 - 0 with 5 mins to go. Ronaldo and Giggs on so hoping for some magic in the last 5............

how's this for a bit of role reversal - i'm watching the footie and my OH is ironing - all i need is a beer!!!!

11 minutes of United game left - come on you Reds ......

Just weird - get pins and needles in left hand in little finger and sometimes the one next to it - and had them in my right leg last night - started diagnosing myself with the most outlandish disorders!!

am due for a blood pressure test for my "pill" so will mention it then - thanx x x x

in your leg too...thats funny..my doc asked me if my leg had them too?? and for what reason i dont know!!! let me know how you get on pls!! :) im not allowed have the pill any more:cry:...just because of the bp...ill go back for it and hope i can have it in 2 months!!:D

in your leg too...thats funny..my doc asked me if my leg had them too?? and for what reason i dont know!!! let me know how you get on pls!! :) im not allowed have the pill any more:cry:...just because of the bp...ill go back for it and hope i can have it in 2 months!!:D

will let you know what he says. Oh yes, by 2 a.m. this morning i had run through having a brain tumour, MS and a deep vein thrombosis - felt like a right idiot when i woke up - but the pins and needles are back in my left hand again.....neurotic - me???

AAGGHH don't believe this - another sh*tty afternoon - feel as bad as I did yesterday. Is it usual to get dips in energy/concentration/enthusiasm etc etc?? I feel I could sleep for 100 years..........(hmmm do you reckon i'd wake up thin??)

Dont skip any shakes, the vitamins/minerals are essential!! Are you drinking enough water? Forgive the question, but if its TOTM that will also have a bearing!

I’ve tended to get pins and needles post menstrual - sorry chaps for being so basic - but I also get cramp in my legs overnight round the same time have the opposite in terms of blood pressure in that mine is very low but my GP has prescribed salt tablets for a few days when it occurs.
I’ve not taken the tablets since on LT and it does happen brifly normally after TTOM and/or when I’m feeling very stressed.

If it persists its worth contacting your GP but do make sure you take the shakes and continue to drink

Love n tingles J
Julie

thanks for the support guys. it's not TOTM but as I've been getting pins and needles in my left hand a really heavy feeling in my left arm i went back to the chemist today. he weighed me and I haven't lost anything this week - he took my blood pressure and it was 151/107 - eek!! I go for my proper WI3 on Saturday and he's going to check my blood pressure again. I'm just going to keep drinking lots of water and head off to bed shortly. I feel better tonight than i did this afternoon so fingers crossed I'll drop a couple of pounds tomorrow x x x

well not too disheartened as i have measured myself and have lost inches off my waist, chest and thighs - let's see what tomorrow brings. Just wish I could get rid of these s*dding pins and needles!

hi hun,thats exactly how i felt..its tiring with high bp!! even with trandate tablets i still got the pins and needles! the side effects are blurred vision,pins and needles and heaviness in your arm..i hope your ok..:wave_cry: ur doc mite not let you have the pill anymore...take it easy because thats how i ended up with hbp..stressing over the simplest things...i was addicted to cleanliness and giving out..i jus never sat down! honestly i hope its not long term hun,,,you should take some time for yourself off work and relax..its the only way!!

Back