feeling bad now feeling....better

weepoppet

Was really struggling today and felt a wee bit down about another 3lbs off (I'll be honest, would have liked more). Started back at the gym for a brief workout (wahaay, missed my workouts) and after making my OH a bacon n salad wholemeal pitta for supper and fighting not putting a piece of chopped bacon in my mouth (resisted) my OH called me into the kitchen and presented me with.......................

...........................a placcy bag weighing 18lbs, the amount of weight I have lost in 4 weeks. Kerrist it was so heavy, then he had me walk round the house with it and it made me think my poor wee joints, carrying all that.

Just what I needed.

What a great thing for your OH to do, what was in it?!

Seriously though well done, you have done brilliantly, oh and well done on resisting the bacon, I make my oh cook for himself :giggle:

That's a brilliant idea what a lovely OH you have :)

Bless him, what a supportive thing to do and really helps you put into perspective what you have achieved, well done!

Georgie
xx

arhhhhh how sweet! 18lbs so far is great!

Awwwh how cute is that! That's a lovely thing to do.

I'm gonna bag me a kind OH when I get uber confident with my new look in a few months!!! - At least that's what i'm hoping for. :D

18lbs is brilliant - WELL DONE!!

Back