feeling better knowing i'm supported this time....

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya,

last time i did LT everyone was dead against it which made it really hard for me but this time hubby is 100% behind me after another attempt at WW which just leads to eating shoddy stodgy foods and choc, and my dad said he was right behind me after his latest health scare, he wants me to ring him every week with my weight loss bless him. And my mum has been quite supportive too as well as my friends.

my mums also coming to the chemist tomorrow with me to get my weight checked for my first day going to have my first shake then off into town to get weighed and i can't wait to get started.

Good luck for your first day. Having that support is so important.

WW didn't work for me either. Purely because after doing very well at the start and losing the first stone my points ended up going on some choc or something instead of a filling salady type thing so then I would be hungry and then the whole cycle starts again.

I like LT for the strictness and although it was a shock at first I can see the results which spurs me on.

Hi Kelly,

I think it makes such a difference when you have the support of people around you - I have to pop into my mum and dads on the way home from my WI to tell them how ive done - this is the 1st time that they haven't worried about my being on a diet - think its because its run by the chemist so they think i'll be ok. My husband is very supportive and even my kids don't let me eat anything. I tried WW and slimming world in the past and did good for a couple of weeks but then found excuses/ways round it so that i could have choc and wine - but then wondered why i didn't lose weight !

Good luck on your 1st day back on TRF x

good luck kelly I just took my first shake there yuck its one less ill have to take Im kinda the same asyou last time I done lt even my hubbie didnt want me on it but like you he is supporting me 100% this time he says he realises how unhappy I am (and through giving up the fags im up 2 ans a half stone) and it makes such a difference so last night i got in to pjs and got him to take a before pic so i can look at it and see :) hopefully i will see changes soon only 20 shakes to the next weight in (im just taking it a week at a time its easier to count down from 20 than 280 shakes)

I did the cambridge diet last time and alot of people were against me doing it but im feeling i really need to do something about my weight this time, its really getting me down want to lose some for the summer and going away on holiday, ive done weight watchers and things in the past aswell, lipotrim seems the more extreme of them all can;t wait to start seeing the results, i have the support of my partner aswell as she has started it today the same as me.

Back