Feeling ....blah....

Ella Belle

Silver Member
Hi,
This thread is about nothing at all really, just feel like talking/moaning. I'm feeling a bit off this week, I'm still tfr 100% and haven't been tempted (although I found a bar of chocolate in my coat pocket this morning when I was walking!). I'd lost 7.5 lbs on Monday at my wi which is great but since then nothing has come off so I'm thinking that was a bit of a false reading maybe. I'm working out at the gym a lot and walking every morning with my pup but for some reason I still just don't feel very good. I think I just want this whole process to be over quickly, like by tomorrow! I still can't fit into any clothes but I'm hoping when I lose another 7lbs or so I should be able to fit properly into 14's. I'm impatient I think. I want to get out there and be the happy positive person that I am in my head but I can't yet because I feel horrible standing next to all the pretty young size 6's where I live.

Anyway, I should stop moaning, it's not going to help me or anyone else...I did get my hair done last night and for the first time in 7 years I am a brunette and not a blonde!! It's a BIG change..and will take some getting used to but I like it..it's all part of the new me.. ..hopefully!! :p
xxx

This is the place to have a good moan!
Im sure when it comes back to WI you will have losed hun, actually my scales havent been very kind this week either but then they are very tempermental so hoping my WI tonight proves them wrong as ive been 100% too
x x xx

I feel your pain lol! I've felt exactly the same this week. I'm finding this week harder than last anyway, and it doesn't help that the scales haven't budged :sigh:. You're doing great though hun, especially with all that exercise, don't give up and I'm sure you'll have another great loss. Plus look on the bright side, you're almost in your size 14's and you've got a lovely new hair do :D.

Good luck for tonights weigh in moomin
Lou x

Hi Ella Belle

Well done for all the walking you do and going to the gym!! Think of all the good muscle you are forming so when you do lose more you will be toned and fab.
7.5lbs is a heckava lot...don't forget that. Also don't compare yourself with others, its a losing game. There will aways be someone better/slimmer/blonder/curvier etc etc need I go on. Just stay focused on yourself...and who knows what goes on in people's minds...maybe they are envying you!! :D

Back