Feeling Blue

Yeah you're right!! I quite often try and compare my size to other people. Even watching Biggest Loser I do it. I have no real idea how other people see me, I think my trouble is that my shape hasn't changed it's just smaller so I'm still the same Michelin Man shape :(

I'm the same and I think thats why we don't feel slimmer. Its like those people on How To Look Good Naked with Gok, when he gets them to put themselves in a line of women where they think they fit sizewise and they always out themselves at the top end, when in fact most times they are the smallest or near the smaller end.

The Head gave a really good assembly at school today, it was aimed at the Year 11's who are due to take their GCSEs in the next couple of weeks. He was saying how it really gets him down and angry when he hears kids going into the exam hall saying " I can't do this, I'm going to fail" and he was saying how everyone has a little voice in their head that they listen to, and you have to stop putting negative thoughts there, because negative thoughts produce negative results. He said you've got to put postitive thoughts into your head and say to yourself "I can do this, it might be hard, but if I do my best I will pass" etc. Positive thoughts produce positive results.

It really got me thinking about all the times I've failed at dieting, I'm always saying to myself "I can't do this diet its too hard, I'm always cheating, I'll never be slim" " I'm going to change it to " I can do this, Iknow CD works, so what if I have a blip, if I get straight back on the diet, it won't make much difference, I WILL GET SLIM"

So come on Sal "you can do this, You will do this" get rid of the negitive thoughts and turn them into something positive,

Last edited:
Right I've made a decision!!!

I do have the determination so long as I'm not interrupted!! As soon as I have a night, day, week off it escalates to more than I planned so I'm going to do it no interruptions. There's no excuse for me, each month I have this event or that event, well it's tough if I keep allowing events to derail me I'll never get anywhere. I can't keep p!ssing about!!

So until then I will keep going with SS (+) and have time off for my birthday tea with mates, the other birthday tea with family and London.

Then on 6th June I will be going 100%, no messing no excuses!!!!

trisha said:
The Head gave a really good assembly at school today, it was aimed at the Year 11's who are due to take their GCSEs in the next couple of weeks. He was saying how it really gets him down and angry when he hears kids going into the exam hall saying " I can't do this, I'm going to fail" and he was saying how everyone has a little voice in their head that they listen to, and you have to stop putting negative thoughts there, because negative thoughts produce negative results. He said you've got to out postitive thoughts into your head and say to yourself "I can do this, it might be hard, but if I do my best I will pass" etc. Positive thoughts produce positive results.

It really got me thinking about all the times I've failed at dieting, I'm always saying to myself "I can't do this diet its too hard, I'm always cheating, I'll never be slim" " I'm going to change it to " I can do this, Iknow CD works, so what if I have a blip, if I get straight back on the diet, it won't make much difference, I WILL GET SLIM"

So come on Sal "you can do this, You will do this" get rid of the negitive thoughts and turn them into something positive,

Good point!! Wise words by the head!! I CAN DO THIS, I WILL DO THIS!!!

Hmmm had a bad day yesterday, discovered I wasn't in ketosis so it kind of made me have a meltdown but I've pulled myself together now and I'm back on it!

I'm finding myself wishing my life away to after my London trip, just so I can get on with an uninterrupted run if CD. Pretty much sticking to plan in the mean time but the odd things are creeping in. Not everyday but I'm not in ketosis and doubt I'll get there before my birthday so I'm just going to keep going with damage limitation and focus on going 100% in June!

Back