Feeling Chuffed!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Yesterday I was wearing a dress that has been in my wardrobe since last year for work. It now fits a treat and it's quite a shaped dress. First my son (5) said I looked beautiful. Then I picked up my daughter (12) from her Gran and stopped for fuel and when I got back in the car she said Mum you look so thin today. Then this morning my Mum text and said don't give up on the diet, and that I looked so thin from the side she couldn't believe it. Considering that I should be aiming for another 4 stone I was really pleased and it's given me a renewed focus!

Well done on your loss so far :cool: its great when people notice isn't it?? mind you I get a little embarrassed too haha

Well done on taking the compliments too! It sounds strange but when I was larger I couldn't accept a compliment. If someone said I'd lost weight I'd tell them that I had lots more to lose. It's like you're refusing the compliment. I ended up just saying 'thanks' and after a little while I found that I meant it too! Learning to accept a compliment is one of the big things I've done in the last year!

So pleased to hear this - it's things like this that make it all worth while! :) xxx

Thats brilliant , well done x

Well done Chuffy_29. That's got to be an awesome feeling
:clap: :clap:

Back