Feeling Crap...

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
:wave_cry:

Hi everyone,

I feel really crap today, really bad tummy pains, feel really sick.. just managed to get my 2nd shake down, don't think I will manage a 3rd... going to have a lie down, but then got to make hubbies butties...

Don't feel good at all...

:cry:

Hi honey, so sorry your feeling rubbish, hope you feel better soon. Sarahxx.

:hug99:

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling so good today. You take great care and look after yourself. :)

Hope you haven't got what i've got ... been throwing up for 3 days .... finally feel better tonight!
Just keep drinking the water, and if the shakes make you feel ill try making them into a muffin as the solid food seems to help.
Hope you feel better soon,
Julia x

Thanks very much everyone...

Going to make hubbies butties then going to bed..(bugger the hair for work - will just have to slap it back)

You poor thing... Bed sounds like the best option.. I know that where I go when I feel rubbish.. I take a bottle of really cold water with me and just keep havin little sips...
Hope you have a better day 2moz...:)
Kindest regards
xxx
(p.s I would get him to make his own butties too)...

Oh you poor thing,there are so many horrible bugs and things going round at the moment,hope you feel better soon.
Nikki x

he did make his own butties bless him..:angeldevil:

I was up all night, in really awful pain... went to work this morning, now full of cold too!! but the pain is just as bad so have come home to go to bed..! Haven't had any shakes yet, might have my frozen tetra in a minute see what happens... :sick:

Weigh in tonight too... :cry:

Love

Back