Feeling de-motivated

dawnyp

I did SW around a year ago and lost almost 2 stone, was losing around 2-3lb a week. put on abour 6lb in 6 months and have returned, knowing it works. But since joining 4 weeks ago - have lost 5.5lb.....i know everyone is different and maybe now I am lighter I might lose less each week but still have aroudn 2stone to lose so feeling like it is just so slow. i appreciate I should be happy with this but 1/2lb or 1lb a week feels like I am not putting the effort in. Does anyone else do this most weeks?? but, that will be a stone by Xmas - I'm just being a spoilt brat..ignore me!:cry:

Hey don't get down you are losing weight & yes by Christmas you could have lost a stone, which is a big acheivement.

Drink plenty of water, eat lots of superfree foods & keep going;)

What about adding a little excercise into the mix? Nothing strenuous just add in a little extra walking each day, surprising how it can help.

We were told that even if you are active, your body is used to that so you have to kinda up the activity a little bit to get the fat moving again. I sit at a desk from 9 till 5 each day and have found that since I started taking a walk at lunch time each day, I have been losing a steady 2lb+ each week.

I tried too hard and ended up gaining - so stop snivelling - there that's you told. :eek::wave_cry: Keep the faith and all will be well - you KNOW this is true.

well done though for getting back to what you were 6 months ago. A lot of us don't
:mad:

AND 5.5lb's is pretty good in 4 weeks - I know that usually people lose weight a lot more quickly, especially in the first few weeks, BUT you know SW now - are you as RIGID with the plan as you were the FIRST time you did it? IF you ONLY lost a pound a week to Christmas you are going to be a stone lighter, that's pretty good and there will probably be weeks where you lose 3lb's and others where you might lose a little less or even more!

I'm 10/11 weeks into the plan (probably my 5th or 6th time rejoining - I regained all my weight though )and my first month I was excellent - counted EVERY syn etc, but the last few weeks, even keeping a diary, I know there are syns that I haven't counted and re HEB's - like today 1 slice from a 800g thin sliced loaf - but it was the crust so really it's 2 x HEB's.

Good luck. Hope you continue to lose and enjoy your new journey.

Back