Feeling dizzy after walk

drag0n98

Hello, I've been on Slim and Save for the last 4 weeks and so far have lost 3 stone, I went for a walk at lunchtime today and according to the Nike + app on my phone I used 220 calories on a 20 minute walk, I only have a shake for breakfast and one at lunchtime which means I've only had 264 calories which is net calories intake of only 44. As I'm on the male 4 meals a day should I up the meals to cover the used calories? The reason I ask is I was in work and had to come home as I was suffering with dizziness and headaches.

Thanks
Peter

drag0n98 said:
Hello, I've been on Slim and Save for the last 4 weeks and so far have lost 3 stone, I went for a walk at lunchtime today and according to the Nike + app on my phone I used 220 calories on a 20 minute walk, I only have a shake for breakfast and one at lunchtime which means I've only had 264 calories which is net calories intake of only 44. As I'm on the male 4 meals a day should I up the meals to cover the used calories? The reason I ask is I was in work and had to come home as I was suffering with dizziness and headaches.

Thanks
Peter

Wow!! 3 stone in 4 weeks in phenomenal!
As a man, you should be having 5 packs a day tho, or 4 packs and a protein meal. Maybe that's why you're not feeling too good, as you're not having all your correct nutrients. Also remember if you have a protein meal instead of a pack, you must take a multi vitamin aswell. And drink plenty of water

drag0n98 said:

Thanks
Peter

Do you mean that's all you are having just 2 shakes a day? If so that is not good, you need the five or four And a meal- well don on the losses though!

Wow! 220 cals on a 20 minute walk!? ~~I did 20 mins run/walk/high incline on treadmill today and burnt 200 cals!

hels123smiles said:
Wow! 220 cals on a 20 minute walk!? ~~I did 20 mins run/walk/high incline on treadmill today and burnt 200 cals!

It does all depend on how much the op weighs tho!

According to my fitness doodah - I burned 308 on a 40 minute walk, it's not infeasible.

Anyway back to original poster question

Men 4 packs a day PLUS protein meal OR 5 PACKS a day. No negotiation. You WILL feel ill if you're not following the plan.

Thanks for the responses, sorry I didn't explain properly, I'm on the 4 packs per day usually a 1 shake for breakfast and 1 for lunch and then for dinner I have 1 meal pack with either 100gms of chicken or tuna and 200gms of veggies from the allowed list and then one of the meal bars later but didn't realise I also needed the multivitamins but will take them from tomorrow.

When I started 4 weeks ago I was close to 30 stone and when I weighed on Sunday I was down to 26st 4lb so I'm pretty please with how things are going and it's only when I've been walking do I feel the way I did today. I guess because of my weight I'm burning more calories when I'm walking than most would and both my Nike + (on iPhone) and myfitnesspal.com both come out to within 5 calories of each other so I'm sure it's pretty accurate which was why I asked if I should have extra protein to make up the difference otherwise I'd only be having a daily intake of approximately 450 to 550 calories (based on the 4 Items Per Day 675 to 775 Calories with a protein meal less the calories burned when walking) sorry but this is the first time I've ever done a diet like this so everything's new to me.

Back