feeling down and irratble :(

vampalicious

Silver Member
hi.. i feel sad :(
i dont know why i just do..i feel like i want to burst into tears!!
im also very snappy with my partner and children, i dont mean to be but im just sooo irratible, is this the CD, is it normal?
im in day 6 now, also my scales dont show any weight loss, extremley gutted :(
:cry::cry:

Last edited:
Some people do get the CD blues ... probably because you are not having sugar and carbs that give you the highs - although you get the lows with them too when they wear off.

Stick with CD - you have to lose weight. Are you drinking enough water?? TOTM??? Constipated?? I'm sure you'll find you have a good loss - but stay with it. Don't forget to measure yourself too.

hi, thank you, no its not TOTM, and im having at least 5 litres of water a day so everything is fine, and not one piece of food as gone in my mouth since i started, i am in ketosis too, oh i just hope this works.

Law of averages says if you stick with this you have to lose weight ..... take a look at the inspirational slideshow if you feel your resolve slipping ....

And I look forward to seeing how well you do!

Hi just to let you know i also get like this i read in a magazine that no carbs can send you into depression. I was so horrible to my hubby and son at one time but it will soon pass. Also maybe your body holds alot of water hence why you dont seem to be going down much.

Just wanted to send you some hugs and say 'hang in there' if you stick to CD you have to lose weight....some peoples bodies work differently and weightloss is not instant but may take week or two, but it will come. Keep up the drinking and you will succeed!

thank you everyone :)
im just sooo tired aswell, im not going to let it beat me though! my CDC is coming on wednesday to weigh me, she is going away for 3 weeks so i have to buy 3 weeks worth of packs upfront so im not going to blow £120 just like that lol
will be interesting to see how much weight i lose in the 3 weeks she is away,
i cant wait till wednesday though for my first weigh in, i told myself earlier that even if i lose just 3lb, its 3lb off not on and ill just keep going and maybe have a bigger loss the week after! :)

thanks Nelly, i really hope so!

Back