Feeling down...

Linda5111

I can do this.
Hi all,i hav'nt posted for a few days,i've been feeling a bit down.This is wk4 and i am feeling very deprived and a bit sorry for myself. I know i'm not the only one who has had these feelings, but at the time it does'nt help.
It also does'nt help when you get no support from the family[they don't approve of vlcds].My OH say's i will make myself ill,[i feel fine].Iv'e lost 18lbs so far and don't want to quit now, but it's hard.
has anyone else suffered lack of support at home? if so how did you deal with it?
Sorry for going on but i feel so alone.

Linda.:(

Be Strong! I'm only in week two, so to get into week 4 is AMAZING!!!! my oh thinks its a bit daft but is trying in his own manly way to be supportive. He eats what he wants and is built like a racing snake so I guess doesn't fully understand how depressing it can feel to be overweight. It must be harder for you, but your oh has probably seen the loss on you and may be a bit worried? some men don't like change in their partner, they think they'll ride off in the night with a handsome stranger!!
Keep it up, if I can get to my 4th week I'll be well chuffed :)

Thanks Lola, as i said, i'm feeling sorry for myself.i'm sure it'll pass.

Linda.

abgraphics202816629.gif

linda sorry you are feeling so fed up
just think when you get to goal then you`ll show em
stay positive, keep posting and dont give up

those who dont support you will soon be there when ya slim
you just show em you can do this and make them eat there words

kaz :D

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Linda, it must be hard when you dont feel you have the support you need.

Dont give up though. Congratulate yourself on how well you've done. You have stuck to a diet for 4 weeks which in itself is a massive achievement and you have lost 18lb. If you stick with it you will be another stone lighter in a month and people will start to tell the difference.

Be strong. Click on the blue inspiration button to see how far people have come on the diet. You could be one of them in a few months if you dont give up.

Good luck
Sam
x

Thanks everyone for your kind words,i have a long wayto go [7.5st]and i'm sure my oh will come around in the end,i think he's a little worried because i'm not eating food. Does'nt he realise food did this to me in the first place haha.
hope all of u are doing ok. I'll keep u posted with my w.loss

Linda.

Thanks everyone for your kind words,i have a long wayto go [7.5st]
Linda.

Linda it sounds like we have similar targets then as I would like to lose 8 stone, although that would take me to 10 stone which might be a bit low. I suppose I'll know better when I get a bit closer to target.

Keep posting on here as the support you get will keep you going.

Sam
x

Hi Sam, looks like we'll both be around for awhile, congrat's on your w.loss [12lbsin 1wk] thats fantastic. Gook luckwith your next wi.

Linda.

Hi all,i hav'nt posted for a few days,i've been feeling a bit down.This is wk4 and i am feeling very deprived and a bit sorry for myself. I know i'm not the only one who has had these feelings, but at the time it does'nt help.
It also does'nt help when you get no support from the family[they don't approve of vlcds].My OH say's i will make myself ill,[i feel fine].Iv'e lost 18lbs so far and don't want to quit now, but it's hard.
has anyone else suffered lack of support at home? if so how did you deal with it?
Sorry for going on but i feel so alone.
Linda.:(

OMFG I have the same problem as you my other half don't approve either, and have been trying to get me off the diet since day 1, know what i say to that? balls to him he is not the one who is overweight and feel unattractive I was feeling down on monday but i'm ok now. Stick with it and be strong, I am here to help you as i have a very unsupported family aswell.

Back