Feeling down

surfybeachbabe

Having a bit of a down day today :(

Been on exante for 4 weeks now and up until this week It's been going great with a good loss in week one (9lb) and then a steady 3lb a week since, even with a weekend in Brighton.
This week however I only lost 1.5lb. I know it's still a loss but I really wanted to see more.

With six weeks till I go to Florida I really need to get on all those roller coasters!!

hey hun, don't feel down we all have weeks like that :patback: Perhaps you've retained some water in the heat or hormones have kicked in. I'm sure things will turn round soon, just don't give up as 6 weeks is a long time on this diet and I'm sure it will make a big difference.

Thanks smidge I definitely won't be giving up 16lb loss is still amazing! It is my tom in two weeks so that may be an issue, starting to hope this weather cools off now and all the weight goes with it!! Lol
With so much to lose I get a little impatient sometimes.

Haha I don't blame you, I always get aggravated if I lose less than 3lb but then I remind myself 3lb is actually still loads! TOTM sounds like it might be causing your problems, does that for me too grr! Do you have a target weight in mind?

I'd like to drop another stone min before holidays but dreading what's going to happen when I eat carbs on holiday. Difficult to avoid in USA! Saying that with all the walking I usually only put on 7lb in two weeks in Florida normally so I guess I shouldn't stress too much!!

That doesn't sound too bad at all! Yea I can imagine America being a nightmare holiday for someone on a diet! I'm sure you'll be able to pick up some healthy alternatives at at least some of the restaurants :)

Ha ha enjoy I say ;)

Hi .. im new to this. Started exante 3 packs a day total solution last monday. Sneakily weighed myself on the thur and had lost 6 pounds. Weighes myself today (5days later) and only had loat an extra pound since then. I know u have been doing this longer but im feeling the same as I though I would have lost a bit more... could it be heat ?? I also had 3 coke zeros since my weigh in. Could that be a cause? Surley not??
Chin up as thats still a lot u have lost and have done amazing so far to loose this much and to have survived till 4th week. Well done x

Congratulations on losing and taking up the challenge of exante! I think the weather has played a huge part and hoping now its cooler things should keep moving. After a little reflection i've decided to be happy the scales are moving down no matter how little.
I have a very long way to go so don't doubt there are going to be weeks when I don't lose much.

Hang in there Surfy, I think I am in for a low loss this week - not too pleased about it but realise that things are still going in the right direction which is good. Fingers crossed for a bigger loss next week :)

Back