Feeling down :(

Thanks crazy lady am so pleased as was only aiming for 12lbs really and still another week to go. Though this is usually the STS week annoyingly.
Was going to stop once I'd finished current packs but have ordered another months worth. Should have enough now to take me to first week of May as have a family engagement party to go to and for once I want to look and feel amazing! Xx

Thanks crazy lady am so pleased as was only aiming for 12lbs really and still another week to go. Though this is usually the STS week annoyingly. Was going to stop once I'd finished current packs but have ordered another months worth. Should have enough now to take me to first week of May as have a family engagement party to go to and for once I want to look and feel amazing! Xx

Good for u hun!

I'm sure you will.. Just keep up the good work x

Thanks sweet xx

Feeling bit down today. Been feeling tired too which doesn't help. Still been good and am about to head off the the gym in a mo. I will get this jelly belly under control! X

Gym done!
Dealing with a heartbroken 18yr old daughter as her 1st proper boyfriend finished with her yesterday. I don't know what to do other than be here for her. Hate seeing her so upset and am worried as she will be home alone all day tomorrow as I'll be working. Worry cause of her anxiety! Not sure what to do? Xx

So good day yesterday although not 100% as took heartbroken daughter for some retail therapy and dinner. Tried to be good and had a chicken Asian salad so hopefully not too much damage if any. I have done 2 x 30mins power walks so far today plus 8 hour work shift so shattered already but am heading over to the gym in a bit. Just trying to decide if I should have a work out and spa or just spa it today?
Will prob gym it as can't do spin class tomorrow as am off out to see paloma faith with my daughter xx

Well what a sh!t day I've had. Just feeling so angry with life sometimes right now and even more at hubby for the complete lack of support!
So mad today I ate: 1 Yorker button, handful twirl bites and 2 x Maryland cookies. I don't even like cookies!!

Having a total I feel far day too which isn't helping. Weight hasn't moved at all so far and haven't been loo since sat (sorry for tmi).

Hope tomorrow's a better day even if it does mean I have to work. Xx

Aww i've just caught up on your posts! Feel sad 4 ur daughter heartbreak is the worst thing to go through & poor u having to watch it :( and uv been a cookie monster lol don't worry the day before yest I had a food day, had a giant Costa caramel coffee, a cheese & onion sandwich & a baked potato with salad, tuna & loaaads of cheese >D so all the moving I prob ruined ha! It won't harm us not like it will put weight back on us just a bit of water & set us back a couple of days.
I'm doing a 28 day challenge if u wanna join me? Am on day 2 today & finish on 22nd April which is my bday & going out 4a meal. not weighing myself til then :O so hope i have a nice surprise!!! then having a night out on 23rd which will involve drinking lol. So that's my goal atm, 28 days lol. Then is our anniversary in June & wanna be little for then for a weekend away but will mainly do that thru gym & alternate day fasting. Shame we live so far apart we could be gym buddies! I got my gym subscription :D just waiting for induction - a bit scared! xx

I also ended up eating burger and chips for lunch today.. My husband has been preparing for interview which took up all our time this week going over everything so he wanted to treat me to say thank you now that it's done and dusted.. Oh well.. Back on wagon Tomo.

I'm done weighin too as I can see/ feel difference and clothes are fitting that weren't before but scales have hardly moved. I'm not gone weigh for a while.. Too disheartening lol

Hope u have better day Tomo girls x

Aww i've just caught up on your posts! Feel sad 4 ur daughter heartbreak is the worst thing to go through & poor u having to watch it :( and uv been a cookie monster lol don't worry the day before yest I had a food day, had a giant Costa caramel coffee, a cheese & onion sandwich & a baked potato with salad, tuna & loaaads of cheese >D so all the moving I prob ruined ha! It won't harm us not like it will put weight back on us just a bit of water & set us back a couple of days. I'm doing a 28 day challenge if u wanna join me? Am on day 2 today & finish on 22nd April which is my bday & going out 4a meal. not weighing myself til then :O so hope i have a nice surprise!!! then having a night out on 23rd which will involve drinking lol. So that's my goal atm, 28 days lol. Then is our anniversary in June & wanna be little for then for a weekend away but will mainly do that thru gym & alternate day fasting. Shame we live so far apart we could be gym buddies! I got my gym subscription :D just waiting for induction - a bit scared! xx
ah fantastic gla you got your gym membership Hun.
Gonna decline on the 28 day challenge as am out tomorrow eve and what with Easter and us going away week after next am bound to have at least some chicken and salad one eve so don't want to set myself up to fail as I know this will affect my mood and reactions to food!
However shall be back on form mon for the week before I go away so hopefully shall lose a bit as haven't lost anything this week really which is mad when I really haven't stopped to fart let alone anything else lol Xx

I also ended up eating burger and chips for lunch today.. My husband has been preparing for interview which took up all our time this week going over everything so he wanted to treat me to say thank you now that it's done and dusted.. Oh well.. Back on wagon Tomo. I'm done weighin too as I can see/ feel difference and clothes are fitting that weren't before but scales have hardly moved. I'm not gone weigh for a while.. Too disheartening lol Hope u have better day Tomo girls x
thanks crazyladyA. My whole day has been surrounded by food and I weakened to it. However am not going to beat myself up over it as is 1st day I have done that in past 4 weeks.
Back on it tomorrow although will have a chicken Caesar salad for tea before I go out as won't be able to drink otherwise!
Back to 100% mon for defo though at least for the week before our little Easter holibobs
Hope hubby's interview went well xx

Ugh failed miserably lol
Caesar salad didn't happen but 2 x crumpets with peanut butter did!
Had fab night out (lots of cocktails and jäger bombs)!
Then sun hubby did us stew with French stick. Couldn't eat this though but did eat another 2 x crumpets with peanut butter in the early hours when I got home!

Went food shopping sun (yes with slight hangover) and me and daughter had a cooked brekki. I did try to keep it low carb.

So my weekend off gain was 3lbs and I lost one of those by mon morn but haven't weighed since. Going to try and not weight till sun now as am hoping to see the 11's finally. Xx

Hiya how are you and your daughter? I hope you are both feeling better about things. I remember when I was a teenager and my boyfriend broke up with me on the phone, out of anger I through the phone out of the window and smashed the glass. My poor mum she didn't even tell me off lol. Your daughter will be okay because she has you on her side....always. Xx

u always eat my fave food lol pb is my all time fave, i lived on it for 25 years til I developed a peanut allergy. Peanut butter with loads of butter on real toast - would b my dying man's last meal :) 3lb isn't bad for a weekend off & it'll be just water weight. Ur goin steady in the right direction :) hows ur lil girl? Heartbreak :/ know how that feels atm xx

Thanks ladies. She's bearing up ok. Just feel bad as when she kind of needs me around the most I've been having to work 6 day weeks so haven't been around at all. Don't even have enough money to do any thing with the kids either so is really getting me down lately.

Still not had a 100% day today but have had 2 x packs, 40min power walk each way for work plus went gym for 1.5 hours. Hoping this balances things out for me lol

Still not going to weigh till sun so am glugging water as soon as I wake up to stop me getting on the scales ;)

Am off down the van in Cornwall from next tue so feel bad again as will be leaving eldest home alone :( she can't come along cause of work.

Hate leaving her on her own!!

How's everyone else getting on? Xx

Hey! How u doin?! x

Hi lottie

Terrible week food wise whilst away. Daren't go anywhere near the scales and now plan on avoiding them till the end of the month!

Day one in the bag for restart though and have been gym this eve.

Most mornings whilst I was away I was up early for a power walk/ run with the dog. Even did squats as push ups on a coastal bench lol

How you getting on in your new place sweet? All settled I hope xx

Yay good to have you back! Ah there's been all sorts going on having a v bad time :/ its on my other threads tho dnt wanna bring yours down! Well done for keeping active despite the food mishaps you're really good at sustaining that & will last u 4 life :) i got gym induction friday at 11 hoping I got the confidence to go x

You have to go lottie!!! It will do you the world of good and really help with being a mood booster trust me. Don't think I would have got through the past month or so without having the gym in my life lol.

Downside to going caravan is no wifi :(
Oh and I always end up eating (and far too much)!

I even took packs and shakes, started off on 1st morning with porridge and then it all went out the window. It's like the flood gates open and don't seem to stop till I'm back home.

Am off to van again in 4 weeks but only for the weekend so hopefully the damage won't be so bad lol

Now make sure you go to this induction missy :) xxxx

Not sure how I feeling today really.
Am tired, headachy, tummy rumbling, Metallicy taste in mouth and generally feeling rubbish.
So much so I even got the bus in to work today instead of my usual power walk and my mum picked me up so no real exercise at all today :(
Am hoping a days rest from it will do me good to reenergise maybe but the stress will still be there unfortunately.

Oh well here's to tomorrow, night all x

Back