Feeling dreadful today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by TracyAnne, 19 November 2011 Social URL.

1. TracyAnne

TracyAnne Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    The first 3 days are the worst. Keep going with the water babes, I find that sparkling water is good if I feel rough. Stick with it as your weigh in will be huge the way you're going!!!

x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. brochmor

brochmor food is not my friend!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Aww the dreaded first few days, whenever you feel your tummy getting empty get straight onto a bottle of water! And occupy your mind with something else, search for new clothes that your going to fit into, write in a weight loss diary, clean something, treat yourself to some moisturising or paint your nails! Or just come on here everyone is really supportive =D hope you feel better soon! xxx

4. brochmor

brochmor food is not my friend!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    It does get a lot better! Once your ketones kick in it gets easier, I am on week 4 now and I sometimes forget that I'm due a shake because I don't get hungry!! xxx

5. Christine456

Christine456 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(21.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    once your over the first week really it get so much easier, you will get to the stage where you dont even miss food. If you do get the "I want food right now stage" just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this diet and always think, yes I really want that food but that food will still be there when you finish your plan and you can have it again in moderation.

Good luck, you will be just fine!!

6. HockeyNut

HockeyNut Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(37.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim / Weight Watchers
    Do make sure you are drinking enough water regularly. I found that helped me to stop feeling hungry. As everyone else has said the first week is the worse but once you get into the swing of things you won't feel hungry . Best of luck - stick with it and stay on here for a chat.

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    It passes hun!! Hang on in there!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.