Feeling empowered

Discussion in 'JUDDD Weigh In' started by Dottie1965, 17 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Dottie1965

Dottie1965 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all, i am new to JUDDD after stumbling on your forum site last week and i have to say i feel so empowered by this way of eating. I am actually looking forward to my DD tomorrow as instead of feeling grumpy, tired and starving as i thought i would be, i feel so much more alive, awake and free of calorie counting nightmares. I have been doing down days on mon, wed and friday with the weekend off and i have found i have been choosing food more wisely on up days and actively seeking out fruit for the first time in ages.
    So first weigh in was 5 lb loss......i was so amazed and overjoyed.
    I am so looking forward to my asthma improving and my skin feels great in just one week!
    thank you all for your wonderful inspiration.........i am so glad i found you.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lanarkwitch

Lanarkwitch Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    riding along on the JUDDD bus
    Come over and start a diary so we can follow your progress!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.