1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Feeling empowered

Discussion in 'JUDDD Weigh In' started by Dottie1965, 17 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Dottie1965

Dottie1965 New Member

Hi all, i am new to JUDDD after stumbling on your forum site last week and i have to say i feel so empowered by this way of eating. I am actually looking forward to my DD tomorrow as instead of feeling grumpy, tired and starving as i thought i would be, i feel so much more alive, awake and free of calorie counting nightmares. I have been doing down days on mon, wed and friday with the weekend off and i have found i have been choosing food more wisely on up days and actively seeking out fruit for the first time in ages.
    So first weigh in was 5 lb loss......i was so amazed and overjoyed.
    I am so looking forward to my asthma improving and my skin feels great in just one week!
    thank you all for your wonderful inspiration.........i am so glad i found you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lanarkwitch

Lanarkwitch Well-Known Member

Come over and start a diary so we can follow your progress!!!