1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

feeling faint and weak - went off plan

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pudgy Panda, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, i was out shopping yesterday and had planned to go to marks and spencer cafe to get baked potato with beans - queue was sooooo long so went to another cafe, nad little i could have so family got stuff i had nothing, went back to m & s - queue still bad. Went into shop to buy salad as i was starting to feel sick - all about 250 300 calories!

so i had left it so late to have lunch that i felt dizzy and weak, so had to grab a chicken salad sandwich, scoffed it down, still felt ill so ate a packet of maltesers.

basically i felt rough the rest of the day, even after some prepared melon and grapes. This continued into the night and even today i feel as weak as dishwater!

no matter what i eat i feel empty, just had to go off plan this afternoon.

trying to learn from it rather than beat myself up about it - note to self:

eat soemthing beofre going out for the day
    bring more than a banana in handbag

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Perhaps use your healthy extras to make a samich or some scan bran with the cheesy triangles on(it s rather nice) also pack carrot sticks or other raw veg and make sure you gots a bottle of water in the bag. If we end up out longer then expected. I just pick up some fruit or some easy to eat veggies and nompf on that till i get home, if i;m really hungry :D.

Dont feel to bad the beauty of slimming world is that if you have a day where it all goes a bit left, so what. You just start the next day, with lesson learnt and new resolve
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.