Original Feeling full

WelshTog

I'm having trouble feeling full on the current plan, so I'm finding I'm not loosing weight, but staying around the same, since I'm getting hungry enough to look at a sandwich or piece of bread which is taking me over my B's.

Did anyone else have this problem despite drinking alot? I'm wondering if it's my body cravings carbs or sugars.

I've got a bag of Quorn "chicken" pieces and sausages which are supposed to be free that I'm tempted to cook up, cut into pieces and shove in a bag to eat but I'm wondering if this is really the best way.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

By the current plan, do you mean extra easy?

If you post your food diary you will get lots of advice as to what you are doing right or wrong. You should never feel hungry, my consultant tells us week after week forget any other diet we have been on because for sw to work you have to eat plenty. :)

By original i'm guessing you mean red days, I follow red days 95% of the time and don't have this problem so hopefully I may be able to suggest something.

Do you fill in your diary, my free food box is full to the brim with things that I eat, ham, bacon, eggs, veg, quark, all these things can make great meals and snacks if you need to top up. If I am for any reason feeling hungry I make an omelette which fills me or a small bowl of ham with salad things.

I'm not a big fruit eater but do have a banana a day.

Do you drink much fizzy pop I find this makes me crave extra food, so i switched to water and now its not an issue.

For breakfast I make sure I have something substantial like bacon, eggs, mushrooms etc, if I have cereal I do get a little more hungry and have to have something else mid morning so I prefer to use free foods for breakfast and have cereal as a snack later.

Maybe post your food diary and let people take a look theres always plenty of suggestions around that may help you.

good luck

I don't have many red days as I find I get hungry too. I don't really like to snack on meat on its own, and don't like loads of meat on my plate so I eat more veg on those days, maybe that's the problem. When I have steak I sometimes have lots of veg and some scrambled eggs too, that helps. I like curried mackerel on toast with salad or runner beans. You can have quorn products on a red day, I sometimes snack on quorn sausages. If you're hungry there's nothing wrong with doing that. How about posting a food diary and people can make suggestions. Have you tried shepherds pie made with a swede and carrot topping instead of mash?

Back