Feeling good compared to 'healthy' BMI

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
I guys this is only my first week, WI tomorrow, and the lowest weight I have been as an adult is 11.12 and I felt great at that weight! I was a 10 on top and 12 on bottom and that's the sizes I like to be.

So what I was wondering is that weight means I'm still classed as 'overweight' BMI was about 27.5 ish. Should I just say sod it I feel good or lose the extra stone!?

My goal weight is 11.10 and I'm currently 13.10. Just wondered what everyones opinions are. Thanks in advance :) xx

If that's where you feel comfortable, I'd say sod it :p

Wait until you get to goal, then decide :)

I don't agree with BMI, just set your own goal and see how you feel at that.

My hubby comes in as obese on the BMI chart, yet he is a 34 waist, and fairly slim. He is muscley though so thats were his weight comes from. Perhaps if you don't carry any muscle at all your BMI should probably count iykwim xx

There is no way i want to be a weight within my healthy BMI. My ideal weight is 10 and a half stone which would make me a size 10 - 12.

Any smaller than that and I look guant. I am only 5ft 1 so my 'healthy' weight is about 9 stone something.

I am just going to stop at a size I am happy with.

Glad a you all agree as this is out us in the end, I don't wanna be smaller than a size 10 I look funny lol!!

Back