Feeling Good!!

Nat

Hi everyone

Just wanted to share my happiness with you all today. It's my birthday today and have got great presents from husband and family but best present of all was going shopping to Next this morning and fitting into a size 14 top!!! I couldn't believe it, and i had only picked up the wrong size by accident!!! Granted the other one i bought was a 16 but hey i haven't fitted into a size 14 for years and years, am very happy!!

Also am going out for a meal tonight with my family and intend to have a meal and a dessert which i will enjoy and then carry on as normal tomorrow, i feel very in control and the shopping trip this morning has only emphasised that feeling more.

Im so glad i found cambridge!!

Nat

Happy birthday, what a lovely birthday present,well done on your weight loss 2 stone in 6 weeks is fantastic. enjoy your meal tonight.

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

hi hun happy birthday just be careful tonight as it was my birthday friday and ive not stopped eatting since so starting again tomorrow ashleyx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great evening xxx

Happy Birthday Nat
Enjoy every mouthful , BTW what are you having ? glad to see that its paying off !

Happy Birthday Nat!
Enjoy your meal out tonight x

thanks girls, i had a great birthday meal, had nachos, steak and ice cream, was yummy and enjoyed it very much!!!!

am back on it today with no trouble so far, my weight loss so far has made me feel so fab im not gonna reverse it all.

nat x

Back