Feeling Great at the wedding!!

Enough

Gold Member
Soo... J... you're off to a wedding in 14 days - How about we really make those 14 days really count?! :D

:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

Friday 2/6/17
Saturday 3/6/17
Sunday 4/6/17
Monday 5/6/17
Tuesday 6/6/17
Wednesday 7/6/17
Thursday 8/6/17
Friday 9/6/17
Saturday 10/6/17
Sunday 11/6/17
Monday 12/6/17
Tuesday 13/6/17
Wednesday 14/6/17
Thursday 15/6/17
Friday 16/6/17

:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Welcome to Saturday 6th June! THE DAY for Diane to
- look forward to the wedding!! :D

I hope Sunday 4th June has gone well for you! We're gearing up for the wedding of the century! :D Have you chosen what you're going to wear yet? X

It's Monday and it's time to focus!
I'm at work today and Ive had a bar so far today.. I'm hoping to make it a really good day by:
- putting fresh wind behind my sails, picturing how well i want to do over the next fortnight and thinking about how much TODAY is going to count towards that.. My LL consultant is away this Saturday so my goal is all about the next 12 days too! X

We can do this :D

Life gets busy! I know that feeling! Diane you never have to respond to my posts - just know that I'm routing for you! xx

AND I'm still routing for you! Today!! Friday 9th June! Hope it's going well today and you're focused on feeling healthy and lighter for the wedding :D

Good Morning!!
Feeling ready for the week ahead?!! It's wedding week! I LOVE going to weddings! :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

Good Morning!
Really hoping to get 4lbs off this week but totm is due so might be too optimistic lol. Been pretty stressed over a due mix up in enroling my daughter for school but she is finally enrolled to start in August! YAY huge relief.
Need to go out one evening this week and see if i can get a suitable dress for the weding as my mum gave me a beautiful one she wore once to a wedding but tried it on again last night and its just too baggy and gapey at the waist and neck! GUTTED. Never thought i would be gutted that a dress is too big lol but it was gonna save me spending a fortune on an outfit. Arghhh lol.
How you getting on Enough?

Diane
xxx

Can't wait to be gutted about stuff like that! I'm still wearing my old size 22s and they're not looking too baggy yet..

Glad you've got in - does she know other kids who are going to the same school? Or are you planning some play times with some before Aug?

I never lose weight during totm and being 100% Total on LL, I know for a fact it's water and nothing else.

I always lose more than usual in the few days after though, so all the work was worth it :)

I'm doing fine again today - Had a tricky day yesterday but a really good day at work today, so that helps.. :)

Back