Feeling guilty :( confession !!!

little-e

Day 14 on cd and due for second w.i tomorrow ! I ordered some s&s samples and they arrived last night! Usually I'm fine have my 3 cwp products and my 200cal meal because I only get a weeks worth of packs.. Having any more would leave me short on another day.. BUT I've been in at my s&s packs out if greed and all together have had TWO bars a porridge and THREE shakes today aswell as my 200 cal meal :( feeling really bloated and full and guilty too! W.I tomorrow and feeling really upset with myself as I've been 100% up to now :( also scared i have knocked myself out of ketosis with 2 bars!! needed to confess!! xx

Babe it's prob not as bad as u think at least u didn't eat anything major xxx
I think I will be fine just drink loads of water xxx

Worst thing you can do is beat yourself up about it. Put it in perspective. It's not like you have had a big chocolate bar or fish and chips. I'm sure you will be fine and it's just one little tiny blip. Try and stay positive and see what happens. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

You MIGHT have knocked yourself out of ketosis, not just with having 2 bars but with having 2 extra packs. IF you have though youll be back in it before you know. Dont worry about it though, its done now and as someone else said it could have been an awful lot worse :)

Thanks guys! Tomorrow is a new day I suppose! Dreading w.i and having to get back into ketosis if I'm out :( xx

Back