Feeling guilty - rubbish friend alert

And you will be able to remeber him, or even offer him a lift home**********************************************

LOL! If I am sober I won't even be able to SPEAK to him!! x

I went to a huge get togther about 5 weeks ago and stayed on sparkly water ALL night and do you know what?? I had one of the BEST chatty nights ever lol!!! everone (well 80%) of people were drunk loooooooool but it was GREAT watching the carnage around me whilst i could observe sober!!

Also woke up feeling great!

You'll have a fab time GO!

You're not self-centred at all. Only you can decide what's best for you and whether you can enjoy yourself on a night out and stay on course or whether it's worth it to you to have a night off. So many people have a planned break and then can't get back on track so it's best to be realistic. Your friends will want the best for you and for you to be happy.
Do whatever you want to and enjoy the night.
x

Last edited:
I had this situation Ellie, but I decided to do the forbidden thing, and I drank while on ss - about 6 vodka and cokes - BUT I had water inbetween and a fillet of chicken before I went out.

That was on week 4 and my loss was pretty good still (I think I burnt most calories dancing!!!) I didn't feel at all ill (well, other than normal anyway! lol)

Not recommending it, but...GO OUT HAVE FUN GIRL !!!!!!!! :)

Hey Ellie, Just wondered if you went and had a good time? Last time I did CD and missed my sister's birthday. I thought it was the right thing to do at the time but have regretted it ever since - she still brings it up! This time round I'm trying to learn how to do social events and NOT make it all about what food/drinks are in offer. Hope it went well xxx

Back