Feeling guilty!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
I have just had the biggest plate of pasta with loads veg, courgettes, mush, onion, peppers and smoked haddock I am nicely full but just feel so guilty as the plate was huge!!!

Its hard work thinking about food after following cd but then the guilt over the amount im eating is killing me!!!

Hope its worked for my first weigh in which isnt till tuesday with it being bank hol, I can feel a long weekend on the way!!
Sarahxx.

Hiya sarah, Dont feel guitly if you are on a green day you can have as much pasta as you want. As long as the fish was within the healthy extra or sins value you are ok. If not make up tomorrow.

Hi Sarah,

I Know what you mean, I had quorn burgers with mash and vegetables last night and my OH looked at me and said are you sure you are supposed to be eating all that?

I didn't actually eat it all as it really filled me up but I can already feel my belly is bigger now that I have started eating again. I am hoping that it won't be so bad after a week or so.

Glad to hear you are coping well with SW, I think this is exactly what i needed after sturggling with CD for so long.

Back