Feeling guilty

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well been around here for a while and getting nowhere fast. I'm a serial diet switcher and have finally managed just to stick with ww for a while so that's a start.

On the otherhand I'm not getting anywhere with it because I feel guilty all the time. I feel guilty if I use my daily and weekly pp so I try and save as much as I can in the day then end up binging in the night. Hence getting stuck in a binge guilt binge cycle.

Then I feel guilty about the weekly fee because we're on a really tight budget with young children. In saying that I don't spend any other money on myself so just over £5 a week isn't really a lot to ask.

Just can't understand why I continue to sabotgage myself when the weight is making me so miserable.

Sorry for the moan,
Dan x

I think the key here is to try and not feel guilty at eating your daily and weekly points! The plan has been devised in such a way that you lose weight when you eat all of your points, so try to keep that in mind. It's logical that if you eat consistently throughout the day you'll stave off hunger, but if you cut down on the amount of food you're eating and become very hungry you are more likely to overeat as a result.

I hope things get better for you, keep us updated :)

Hey all,

Well been around here for a while and getting nowhere fast. I'm a serial diet switcher and have finally managed just to stick with ww for a while so that's a start.

On the otherhand I'm not getting anywhere with it because I feel guilty all the time. I feel guilty if I use my daily and weekly pp so I try and save as much as I can in the day then end up binging in the night. Hence getting stuck in a binge guilt binge cycle.

Then I feel guilty about the weekly fee because we're on a really tight budget with young children. In saying that I don't spend any other money on myself so just over £5 a week isn't really a lot to ask.

Just can't understand why I continue to sabotgage myself when the weight is making me so miserable.

Sorry for the moan,
Dan x

Hey Sweetie, Don't ever feel guilty about using your Dailies and Weeklies, WW is a tried and tested weight loss method and you will have good results! Just stick with it and u will be fine. X

Back