feeling horrible..

Discussion in 'Exante' started by littlemissthin, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. littlemissthin

littlemissthin Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I gave in to the little voice in my head!:eek:

Im only on day 4, and i had lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and a slice of meat for dinner.
    I checked the calorie, carb and protein content and it was similar just slightly less than whats in a bar, which i would have been having for dinner.
    So somehow i convinced myself it would be ok.

Im so glad now i did it because i didnt even enjoy it and i reel rotten now!
    Im quite disgusted in myself too that for 4 days i could even stick to!

Now its giving me more determination to go the whole way!

Every cloud...lol

who would have thought i would feel so guilty for eating a salad!

How is everyone getting on tonight anyway ? :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It is weird how guilty you feel for the tiniest things on this diet. Earlier I almost ate a grape which is absolutely nothing but felt terrible for even considering it lol.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    At least you made sensible choices. BUT you shouldnt have it in place of a shake, if youre having food you should have it as well as your shakes. You need all 3 of them :)
  5. owup here we go

owup here we go Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    exante for 4 more weeks & thinking about what next
    ha ha - love the guilt complex over a grape - I felt bad the other day because I was going to have some lemon in my sparkling water - I didn,t, but oh, what a change from stuffing down a couple of cakes at work and going home & having chips for tea without even feeling bad!

Like you said - as far as lapses go it wasn't too bad at all, and it has helped you realise that you want to stick to the plan really. Good luck for 100% tomorrow.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.