feeling horrible..

littlemissthin

I gave in to the little voice in my head!:eek:

Im only on day 4, and i had lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and a slice of meat for dinner.
I checked the calorie, carb and protein content and it was similar just slightly less than whats in a bar, which i would have been having for dinner.
So somehow i convinced myself it would be ok.

Im so glad now i did it because i didnt even enjoy it and i reel rotten now!
Im quite disgusted in myself too that for 4 days i could even stick to!

Now its giving me more determination to go the whole way!

Every cloud...lol

who would have thought i would feel so guilty for eating a salad!

How is everyone getting on tonight anyway ? :D

It is weird how guilty you feel for the tiniest things on this diet. Earlier I almost ate a grape which is absolutely nothing but felt terrible for even considering it lol.

At least you made sensible choices. BUT you shouldnt have it in place of a shake, if youre having food you should have it as well as your shakes. You need all 3 of them :)

ha ha - love the guilt complex over a grape - I felt bad the other day because I was going to have some lemon in my sparkling water - I didn,t, but oh, what a change from stuffing down a couple of cakes at work and going home & having chips for tea without even feeling bad!

Like you said - as far as lapses go it wasn't too bad at all, and it has helped you realise that you want to stick to the plan really. Good luck for 100% tomorrow.

Back