Feeling hungry and TOTM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Wales, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have just started week 4 and am coming up to that time of the month. Up until this weekend I have been feeling great, not hungry or interested in food at all. But the last couple of days have had the biggest rumbling stomach and a wandering eye! I had an additional half a bar last night and think I will have the rest tonight.

I presume it is linked to my TOTM, well I hope it is. I am still in ketosis and drinking plenty of water - just wondered if anyone else got this and if it is linked to my cycle.

Any advice or comments greatly received :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the advice Mrs Lampard. I haven't had any bars this week so should be ok, and will split my final shake this evening to last me.

It is just such a strange feeling after not feeling hungry at all, will stay strong and find distraction!

4. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My TOTM too this week and I am in week three. I am not hungry but by god could I eat. just made DD a vegi cheese burger and I had to stand sniffing it for a few minutes before I could hand it over. I hope this feeling passes soon.

I really feel your pain. xxx

5. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mrs S - big congratulations for cooking something - I think food smells would drive me bonkers this evening! I think I will go and have a bath and then have my final shake.

Just need to think - this will pass!!

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey..
    Hang in there its hard!! Mine is coming up very soon. it must be feel really moody. and feel like I could eat something too.
    Cant wait til my mix a mousse tonight.
    Try and drink some more water thats what Im trying to do . Or do something to take your mind of food xx

7. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am positively drowning myself in H20 lol. We will do this! time for a soup for me. see you all soon xxx

8. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Me too! Feel like I want to drown DH and DD and really, really craving food (though not hungry)!

Bloody hormones ggggrrrrrrrr

x

9. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Don't worry, I made a thread yesterday because I felt exactly the same, felt hungry and like I was going to crack...
    Turned out (today) it was the TOTM! Earlier than usual so I didn't suspect, but it's helped a lot to know it wasn't me being weak, it was the bloody hormones lol.
    Perfectly normal, don't worry :)

10. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I had a rough totm this time around, so emotional and down....
    All the extra hormones being released from the fat cells maybe..
    Hope you feel a bit better now... What women have to put up with!!!

x

11. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :grouphugg:to everyone in the same boat at the moment. I feel much better this morning and am just going to have a slow day today. I know that these feelings will pass. Happy Bank Holiday weekend to everyone, I hope the sunshine lasts!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.