Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling hungry and TOTM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Wales, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have just started week 4 and am coming up to that time of the month. Up until this weekend I have been feeling great, not hungry or interested in food at all. But the last couple of days have had the biggest rumbling stomach and a wandering eye! I had an additional half a bar last night and think I will have the rest tonight.

I presume it is linked to my TOTM, well I hope it is. I am still in ketosis and drinking plenty of water - just wondered if anyone else got this and if it is linked to my cycle.

Any advice or comments greatly received :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the advice Mrs Lampard. I haven't had any bars this week so should be ok, and will split my final shake this evening to last me.

It is just such a strange feeling after not feeling hungry at all, will stay strong and find distraction!

4. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My TOTM too this week and I am in week three. I am not hungry but by god could I eat. just made DD a vegi cheese burger and I had to stand sniffing it for a few minutes before I could hand it over. I hope this feeling passes soon.

I really feel your pain. xxx

5. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mrs S - big congratulations for cooking something - I think food smells would drive me bonkers this evening! I think I will go and have a bath and then have my final shake.

Just need to think - this will pass!!

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey..
    Hang in there its hard!! Mine is coming up very soon. it must be feel really moody. and feel like I could eat something too.
    Cant wait til my mix a mousse tonight.
    Try and drink some more water thats what Im trying to do . Or do something to take your mind of food xx

7. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am positively drowning myself in H20 lol. We will do this! time for a soup for me. see you all soon xxx

8. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Me too! Feel like I want to drown DH and DD and really, really craving food (though not hungry)!

Bloody hormones ggggrrrrrrrr

x

9. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Don't worry, I made a thread yesterday because I felt exactly the same, felt hungry and like I was going to crack...
    Turned out (today) it was the TOTM! Earlier than usual so I didn't suspect, but it's helped a lot to know it wasn't me being weak, it was the bloody hormones lol.
    Perfectly normal, don't worry :)

10. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I had a rough totm this time around, so emotional and down....
    All the extra hormones being released from the fat cells maybe..
    Hope you feel a bit better now... What women have to put up with!!!

x

11. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :grouphugg:to everyone in the same boat at the moment. I feel much better this morning and am just going to have a slow day today. I know that these feelings will pass. Happy Bank Holiday weekend to everyone, I hope the sunshine lasts!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.