Feeling hungry - week 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethan, 1 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    After sailing through my first week not feeling hungry at all I am now on day 3 week 2 and have found both yesterday and today that I am hungry - is this normal? I keep dreaming of pizza and it didnt help that last night I got home to a pizza delivery leaflet through my door= LOL
    Will this pass? cos I want to get back to how I felt last week i.e. not hungry at all and enjoying the diet rather than feeling restricted.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

have you changed anything? started drinking more coffee or chewing sugar free gum?

sometimes we just feel like this hon, but it will pass :)

abz xx

4. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It could just be that now the novelty is wearing off it is allowing those evil chatterboxes in. Ignore them - it is emotional hunger not real hunger. Have a big drink of water every time they rear their heads and drown the buggers out!

5. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    good luck hun hope it passes x

6. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for all the support. I havent been doing anythng differently so am hoping its just a blip. TOday I feel as if I have a water bottle permantly clamped to my lips so hopefully this will help. I am sure my Boss (we share an office) thinks I am pregnant as I keep dashing to the loo - LOL.:)

Hope everone is having a good day.

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have so many cravings when i am on CD and its usually for other reasons than hunger, such as temptation, emotional hunger and just missing food.

Try to stick with it because the feelings should pass. Up the water intake and keep busy. Maybe have a nice bubble bath tonight and have an early night. I hope the hunger passes soon.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.