Step2 810kcal Feeling hungry???

juliebags

Silver Member
Help,,, don't know whats going on ??? I am on step 2 now on week 8 and all of a sudden i am feeling ravenous between meals ??? Why now ?? Still drinking 2.5ltrs of water spread throughout the day , but the hunger pangs are getting worse ?? Any ideas ???

I'm the same Julie. My thread entries seem to all be about my being hungry! I can't explain it. I'm in ketosis and yet it is real 'belly growling' hunger I feel. I don't have any explanation but it is tough :(

I think my body is rebelling lol!! It wants food !! I must be strong, and not cave in !! I,m sure everybody must go through a blip, but its soo hard i never felt this hungry ,, not even in week one !

I'm near the end of week 5 and still get hungry. I'm fine for a few hours after a food pack but then I'm really hungry again. Either I'm not in ketosis or am one of the unlucky ones whose hunger doesn't disappear with ketosis. I'm rather jealous of the people who say they don't get hungry and have to force food down!

Its funny all through the weeks i can geniuinly say apart from week one i have not had hunger pangs , apart from the last couple of days , i haven't really done any exercise but i have been more active at work ! So maybe that is affecting me , i think the step 2 meal is making things worse as i just want more ??? Its mind games !if i have a bad liss this week ut could tip me over the edge !

Back