Feeling impatient again..

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Hi guys... after feeling great for the last week i am back to feeling impatient.. i know i can do this.. i'm not having any thoughts of cheating or anything i just want it to be August or September right now so that i look soo different already and target will be within reach... just having a moan.. third weigh in tommorow i know i will probably chill after that..but yesterday and today ive literally spent most of my time adding up how many pounds i should be by next month and one week after that and bla bla .. just feel sooooo impatient xx

I hear ya ang!, so wish I had started this back in March so I could enjoy the summer without the added packaging. You should try doing some swimming once a week and maybe a few long walks, help burn additional calories, might speed up the process. Good luck!

i know exactly wat you mean ang...i keep lookin at the inspiration slide show to keep me going but it also makes me veeerrrrry impatient!! i want to be slim NOW!! :D we'll get there...x

Hi guys... after feeling great for the last week i am back to feeling impatient.. i know i can do this.. i'm not having any thoughts of cheating or anything i just want it to be August or September right now so that i look soo different already and target will be within reach... just having a moan.. third weigh in tommorow i know i will probably chill after that..but yesterday and today ive literally spent most of my time adding up how many pounds i should be by next month and one week after that and bla bla .. just feel sooooo impatient xx
Babe i heard ya... i sooooo want it to be july ...its unreal if it takes me any longer i think i will cry ...more early night i think...more sleeps make the days go faster xxxx

Yummy-Mummy in the Making, Inspiration Slide show - where can I find that please? Needing a bit of added help this evening :(

Thx you lot.. "good things come to those who wait" ... and wait and wait..lol .. never made more sense... we are all in the same boat... i just need to chill xx sure i will xx

Its not easy being patient is it Ang. I know I was the same, but looking back, the time really flew by and it will for you too. Before you know it you'll be on here posting that you are at goal and looking back through your old posts x x x Keep strong, keep glugging and keep positive x x xxx

dont wish the summer away hun! :)

Its not easy being patient is it Ang. I know I was the same, but looking back, the time really flew by and it will for you too. Before you know it you'll be on here posting that you are at goal and looking back through your old posts x x x Keep strong, keep glugging and keep positive x x xxx

Thx Cheryl.. im only early days yet so i know time will fly by soon enough.. x

dont wish the summer away hun! :)

Lol daisybank... not trying to wish away anyones summer.. only mine.. but bring on summer 2009 !!!! xxx I assure u i won't be worrying about what to wear next summer..infact i wont be wearing much xx

LOL

By sept all the xmas stuff will be in the shops hun and you can focus on getting yourself a sexy party number!!!

ang....you have read my mind.....I have worked out how long it would take me to lose the weight if I lost 3lb a week or 4lb or 5lb. On the scales 30times a day ( every time in the loo). Wishing the days away to weigh in. I have become obsessional about it. But hey it has to happen eventually!!!!! Just wish it was a bit quicker.....

ang....you have read my mind.....I have worked out how long it would take me to lose the weight if I lost 3lb a week or 4lb or 5lb. On the scales 30times a day ( every time in the loo). Wishing the days away to weigh in. I have become obsessional about it. But hey it has to happen eventually!!!!! Just wish it was a bit quicker

lol i know...seems were both not that far into it..although u dont have that much to lose..lucky u !! but surely time will start flying soon..or we just spend less time thinking about it xxx good luck

I'm with both of you. I'm so sad that the day I started LT I made a spreadsheet for my weight loss based on 2kg a week and worked out when I would be underweight!!!!! Like that's ever going to happen!!!! Lol!!! It is encouraging though and has helped me persevere, despite my 2lb blip last week!!!

I'm with both of you. I'm so sad that the day I started LT I made a spreadsheet for my weight loss based on 2kg a week and worked out when I would be underweight!!!!! Like that's ever going to happen!!!! Lol!!! It is encouraging though and has helped me persevere, despite my 2lb blip last week!!!

Spreadsheet ! what a great idea !!! lol

LOL!!! I feel a bit better now! You are as bad as me just more organised!!! But on a brighter note I am wearing a pair of trousers to work that were too tight on my tummy and now they are baggy!!!!

So I think we just have to keep focusing on that sort of thing!!! (and of course make a deal with the devil to make time pass quicker!!!)

Sadly, in the days before I had a computer, and when I was very bored, I have been known to plot my weight loss on graph paper!!!!!!! I told you I was very sad!!!!! Like the paper, my loss didn't last!

Please don't hold this against me!!! It did stop me thinking about food!!!!! For a while anyway!

Back