Feeling let down and peed off!!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I'm so upset. I really got on with my CDC like alot, then this girl who I know (a kind of mate but not too close) started and they are major bum chums, I mean its like there best Cambridge buddies!! But this girl is a compulsive liar.

She lies about everything she said she's a size 18, and one min she's a size 24..
She lies that she's got kidney failure and can't take paracetomol yet today she said she toke it because she had a head ache.

She always saying "iv lost 8inchss" when i tell people iv lost 7stone!!yet she cheats and honestly doesn't look like she's lost owt .

And the worst thing is.. She's been done for theft!!!! In the paper and everything, she had been caught nicking from old people when she was a carer.

I like the girl but her lies are doing my head in.

And she's copying everything I do, cambridge becoming an Ann summers rep ect

I feel like she's taking my friends and I'm all lonley and fed up.. Iv gave her £30 to pick up my shakes and bring them to me tomorrow an in a *****y mood I texted my CDC saying make sure she gets that money vecause I don't trust her since I found out she's been done for theft, is that really bad of me?!

Someone comment please lol

Of course that's not bad of you!

{{{hugs}}}

Sounds to me like she must be a very insecure person...

Lily said:
Of course that's not bad of you!

{{{hugs}}}

Sounds to me like she must be a very insecure person...

It's driving me mad and to the point where she's lying about my daughter who's 3! Like I was watching them play out the corner of my eye and she said "she's just hit him" and she's constantly telling me she's being naughty ect when she hasnt done anything!!

Oh my gosh? She sounds like a nightmare. Just rise above it, enjoy your success. Don't let her belittle it or you. Try to move away from her a little, without making it too obvious. Make excuses not to spend time with her and it'll get better.

Hugs

:)

Yikes. :( That sounds pretty tricky to cope with. Do your other friends see her the way you do, or do you feel like you're the only one who thinks there's a problem (cos there clearly is...)?

The other "friends" are my CDC who thinks sun shine out her arse because she is ALWAYS around there for coffee like 4x a week! And the other one is my Ann summers manger who is abit fishy of her because she has just ordered 350 worth of Ann summers stuff on her account and has no parties booked what so ever.

She used to bully me at school for being fat..

I agree hun. you don't need friends like that. she sounds like a very insecure person but shes only gonna bring you down. you need friends you can trust and make you feel great. not put you down

The other "friends" are my CDC who thinks sun shine out her arse because she is ALWAYS around there for coffee like 4x a week! And the other one is my Ann summers manger who is abit fishy of her because she has just ordered 350 worth of Ann summers stuff on her account and has no parties booked what so ever.

She used to bully me at school for being fat..

why on earth are you friends with this woman?
distance yourself from her and find folks who are A. nice to you and B. normal

why on earth are you friends with this woman?
distance yourself from her and find folks who are A. nice to you and B. normal

I couldn't agree more!

Cut her off, she's obviously making you unhappy. Better to have no friends than someone like that! And you've always got us!

Totally agree with people when they say she's not worthy of your friendship and your better off without her in your life. Don't stay friends cause your lonely a councillor friend once said about someone as weird as your friend, that the problem is hers it's not you and she is the one who will have to deal with the way she is. Move on and stick with proper friends.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would agree that you should consider distancing yourself from her. She Does not sound like a good person especially considering she would lie about your 3yr old! I think you would b much happier without her in your life. Don't let someone like that upset you, she is not worth it!

agree '' GET RID'' she's only bringing you down

I have been in exactly the same suitation. in my suitation i was lucky as all her lies and crap caught up with her and people started to twig .. its only a matter of time till her lies catch up with her distance yourself from her asap so when the poop hits the fans u dont have to be involved , you just sit back a watch karma hit her ass! .....

Arghhhhhh if I hear how many inches she's lost a week I will cry . I honestly feel let down by my CDC. Iv lost 7 stone and not being recognised what so ever.

She's just been around and talking about how she spent 3hours round my CDC today having a good girlie time. I need her ATM though to take me to Ann summers meetings but feel like she's going to let down at last min again!

I'm feeling so emotional

I had a cling-on 'sour' friend who copied/ lied / let me down... I came to realise that she meant NOTHING to me and I made a decision in my head to 'dump' her ... I just slowly stopped txting/ phoning/ popping round- she never spoke to me for 7 months hey- ho.... Her loss... I am a different person now since then... I still see her every day at the school and I say hello blah blah..... Do u know wot u should do change your cwc move away from ann summers thing if u can and remove her from your life - sounds like she's having a massive affect on you Hun.... do it for yourself ... Xx

Back