Feeling like a failure right now :(

Loser85

Gold Member
this is just my 2nd day on S&S. Was going great guns till this afternoon and then all of a sudden i had a MAJOR brain fart. I cant seem to get back into this mentally. Think it was the week off due to anti-b's, has totally knocked me off course. Im tempted to actually try a few days low carbing to see if i get my head back in order. Otherwise im just wasting packs. Not a good place to be right now let me tell ya.

u can do it but ur right, If ur not in the zone don't waste your packs. Ul get there. Give yourself a couple of days with higher Cals but keep on ketosis for starting packs again. Good luck xx

Hi Loser85

I was like that for my entire first week. Did the packs and ate stuff too which obvs defeats the purpose of the packs. So I wrote off week 1 completely. Started again week 2 and low and behold time of month attacks. Did packs and picked at crap but it must have been low carb crap as I lost 10lbs. Week 3 lost 2lbs, again not sticking to it. But I came on here and got peed off at the angels in the forum who actually stick to S&S and thought f... me if they can do it so can bleeding well I. This is my week 4 but really its only week 3 and so far I have been 100% for last 2 days. I hope by reading some of the posts on here you will realise you are not a failure, you have had a blip and get back on board. If I can do it anyone can, so come on girl, climb aboard the train again and lets get chugging to slimsville.

Your not a failure hun, you only fail yourself if you don't try again. Keep trying, we know you can do it xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

sometimes it takes me a few days to get back into it 100% after a break

it might feel like wasting packs but I dont see it like that , for me I have to reintroduce it that way otherwise its too big a shock

do whatever suits you

Don't feel bad, you will do it when you are 100% focused and in the zone. I had planned to do a VLCD since way before Christmas and it wasn't until the middle of January that I was ready and focused. I had a couple of false starts in December I'd go 1 day nearly 100% and when the evening arrived I'd pig out. The way I look at it I just wasn't ready then. You'll know when you are, I did.

sometimes it takes me a few days to get back into it 100% after a break

it might feel like wasting packs but I dont see it like that , for me I have to reintroduce it that way otherwise its too big a shock

do whatever suits you

I did this on LT a few times... started off on a shake for brekkie.... then brekkie and lunch and then 100%!!

Worked for me!!!

Thanks for the replies all.

I think coming off for a few days was a better idea for me. The reason i felt i was wastimg packs is becuase im having to budget to get them as it is. Using 2 a day i end up with the wrong number of packs iykwim.

I'll know when my heads in the right place again and i also think theres no point starting a VLCD if your not right with it in the 1st place. Next time i try this diet i'll be fully ready. :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

I know how you feel i have to budget for the packs too and its hard. Just remember youre only human. Ive been on ww onand off for yrs and did exante last year for 3wks but this time on s&s i feel very focused and know this is my last chance on a vlcd as cant afford to keep jumping up and down. Good luck hun xx

Back