feeling like an Elephant, acting like an Ostrich

pandora

finding my way again !
Gosh i wish these school hols were over, cos ever since i said i wanted to maintain for now & get back on track when they went back to school it's been carte blanche to eat what i like.
the scales say i am maintaining but i feel unhealthy & the amount of clothes that still fit is diminishing, yet still i eat.
today, for instance i had weetabix for brekkie, ok, lunch was half a ciabatta loaf with egg mayo, half a family size bag of crisps & a bar of chocolate (not a small one either ~ discovered this yummy choc in Lidl for 23p)
got some frozen grilled mediteranian veg from Iceland to roast for my dinner.
on the plus side, i got my bike out & cycled over to my mum's ~ about 1.7 miles each way.
this Osterich needs to yank her head out the ground & face up to the reality of the situation :eek:

Well, you've maintained :clap: and not long to go now before they go back.

Well done for the cycling too. Great habit to get into :cool:

As Karion said, at least you're maintaining!
Won't be long until you can get back into a routine love.
xx

Youre doing really well maintaining!! It WILL get easier when the schools go back

*HUGS*

well last night just compounded how i am feeling.
I was going to a friends 40th birthday party, i take the girls to mums 7 come home for a lovely peacefull bath.
Here's where the trouble started, i got out & open my wardrobe, all my lovely clothes which had all looked nice on ~ can i find anything that fits or looks decent ? ~ no :cry: :cry: :cry:, just 1 pair of trousers & 1 top :cry: :cry: :cry:.
Needless to say i am feeling very very depressed this morning.

Oh hun ... don't be sad! The kids are back at school this next week then you can get back into your diet.

I went shopping for tops over the weekend and brought 4 tops .... 4 tops to go back tomorrow as they don't fit me! :cry:Nevermind though. I would rather send them back and buy myself some other new ones in a few months time when I have lost some weight.

Chin up xx

Hopefully back on track this week now kids back at school. You'll soon be back in the swing of it, just taking control and getting back on track makes me feel 100% better.

Back