feeling like i want some food...

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
please talk to me and keep me distracted!!! :wave_cry:

i have had 2 packs today so only one left and not sure what to have...

although i dont think it will help with the 'pangs'... :cry:

i just read your signature and you are same height and weight as me so i'm really imspired by your loss as this is day 5 of my first week. How have you managed so long - have you fell off the wagon at all??

Shazzy

Hiya,

you're doing really amazing, keep going hun you'll only beat yourself up if you surrender to the pangs!

What's your fav pack?

xx

You know the drill.

Have some water, see if it makes any difference, then if you still feel hungry/peckish have some more water. Repeat until satisfied or drowned:p

Have half your next pack if you really need something, or have some bouillon if you have any.

Ultimately if you have your 3rd pack now, then the best worst thing you can do is just to have a 4th pack later. IT won't affect ketosis, won't increase your calories too much and will keep you on the abstinence bandwagon. If you REALLy need to nibble, then make a pack into a muffin or biscuit or crisps.

STAY STRONG!:vibes::vibes::vibes:

ah thanks guys... good to know there are peeps out there to help!

hi shazzy, um no not fallen off wagon. on my week 5 aam week i didnt even have 7 meals, only 2.
too scared that if i start eating i wont stop!!!!!!
whats your goal weight? i have set mine as 10,7. which as you prob know for a 5'2'er is too heavy. BUT it is a good starting point and put my initial loss as 50lbs. i thought it was a good round number lol!

my fave pack is chick and mush with some pepper in. but even that is not gonna satisfy me tonight.

oh well a bath and a v v v v early night may be in order!

i was busy reading your blog - i'm totally insiped now!! I too need to be in the 9's but i never have been in my life so the 10's will be brilliant!! I've been having some probs mixing the soups and took most back to my CDC as i just couldn't stomach the powdery taste. I've been having 2 shakes and a bar the last 2 days but i do have 1 chick mush soup so i will try that later. You are great at taking your water - do you think this has gave you such good results??

shazzy thanks for reading my blog... this has really kept me going at times!
i have tried to note all my feelings good/bad and hoping to carry on blogging even after CD just in case i need motivation to stay on track.
i 'was' really good with water to start with and it kind of dwindled a week or so ago.
i stayed in alot of the time in the early days just so i could drink drink and drink!!!
i am still drinking 3/4l and managed 5l again yesterday. and yes i do think it helped my bigger losses in the early days.
if you are constantly drinking then you are distracted and have less time to think about food!!!
i fill a 1l bottle now as i find it easier on the eye... lol...
if it makes you feel any better i only have the chicken and mush soup, and the strawb/choc mint and banana shake packs. i have found my faves and i dont really like the others.
dunno why im telling you all this. you prob read it all in my 'lengthy' blog entries, oops, i love to talk...

Back