feeling low

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by muffin top, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. muffin top

muffin top Member

i have really awfull ear ache today, radiating down to my jaw & thru my neck, its making me feel really yukky & tired :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oh, sorry hun, that sounds really painful:sigh: Ear ache can make you feel the pits can't it? Are you able to take some painkillers and have a little lie down?

Lacey :)
  4. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Bless you Muffin top .
    Pull the duvet up around your ears put something you like on the tellybox (very low) a few paracetamol and have a nap.

Hope you feel better soon
    Luv Kandy xxx
  5. muffin top

muffin top Member

took some painkillere earlier & they helped a bit but its coming back now :sigh:. once hubby's in from work & he can looka fter the kids i think i'll have a bath & tuck up.
    think i may go to dr as have been getting earache on & off since i came back from hols in May.
    thanks for the sympathy
  6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Awww MT. Hope the earache goes shortly. Sounds like you need lots of tlc:hug99:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.