Feeling low?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jabbathehut, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    I was just wondering if anyone else had a few days of feeling really low after the initial buzz of Ketosis?
    I had a really bad day at work on Monday which bothered me a lot, but usually I just get over these things. However, I can't shake it off! I haven't been tired at all so have gone to bed reasonably late, so that could be a factor, but can anyone give any other tales, hints or tips? I don't feel utterly depressed (been there, never going back) just a bit low, lacking in humour and generally fed up.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannahboo

hannahboo Member

hey i felt like that yesterday, i was so grumpy and had a bad day at work! but today i just picked myself back up and left the problem behind !! now i feel much better and sometimes i think we just have these funny days when we are just grumpy!! i mean i dont where you are but where i am its been raining non stop all day which will never make me very happy !! :) i hope you feel better tomo!!!
  4. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

I agree the weather has a lot to do with it, it's July and should be lovely and sunny not raining and grey..feels like November. Hope you start to feel better soon.x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.