Feeling nauseas?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ApplySomePressure, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm just started week two and have been ss 100%. Today i've been feeling really sick and nauseas, has anyone else had this?

Thought any side effects would have passed in the first few days ( and I was fine then). Still have one pack to go but if I keep feeling like this don't know if I can face it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    No afraid not - ive felt really well apart from last night but thats a different story!

4. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi. I'm eating again because of the extreme tiredness that I was facing on the SS. Trying to do it well with the green and white. My suggestion would be to hold out as long as possible because getting back on is horrendous.

Sorry not much help, just wanted to let you know there are ppl out there feeling not so good either. Let's have a self-pity party! :)

5. Angelmouse77

Angelmouse77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have you been drinking enough? thats all I can think of. Hope you feel better soon.

6. ApplySomePressure

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    The true me - I don't feel like eating food either, don't really feel like having anything just now! I know I should have my last pack though, might try and force something down in a minute.

Angelmouse- thanks but i've had at least 2 litres so far today so i'm pretty sure i'm drinking enough. Most days i've been having between 2 and 4 litres.

7. lotstolose

lotstolose Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet -615 SS+
    I am also tired and a bit sick. I have a terrible headache too. Hope it will go as all I want to do is sleep.

8. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I meant hold out through the nausea, not that you were wanting to eat. Sorry that my post was ambiguous.

9. ApplySomePressure

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Sorry, must be a bit slow tonight! Hope you're feeling a bit better, I was really tired first few days but I'm not so tired now. Seems like you have to get some side effects at some point - it's a small price to pay in the long run I suppose.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.