Feeling nervous

Hi Lala and welcome to the rest of your life!!!

No worries are needed, it's a doddle compared to labour of any length (my son was 73 before emergency C too.) The whole process really takes care of itself if you let it. You shouldn't feel hungry and the time flies by and you emerge like a butterfly at the end. Any problem are not to do with your body, it's your head trying to take over and that's what your LLC, group and us lot are for! We're great at puting you in charge when other bits of you think they should be.

Thanks Foxtrot, I know I can do this! Good to hear I'm not the only long labourer in the world, everyone else I know pops them out!

Welcome Lala, the time literally flys by, as does the weight. I can't believe it's almost March already, still feels like I'm a newbie to LL/minimins.

Enjoy the journey, embrace the excitement and when things get tough come on here.

Thanks Sean, yes it is amazing how quickly time can fly when you're doing something like this! I will definitely be coming here more often I think!

Keep strong! :) Whenever in doubt picture your end goal, because with every day you're getting closer to it. We've all had those wobbly moments it is easy to fall into the trap of listening to the 'child ego-state' of I WANT IT! I WANT IT NOW! ... listen to your inner child voices and lay the stern hand of discipline upon them! I know I have to do that all the time! :D

Back