Feeling perky

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by JanBow, 2 October 2008 Social URL.

1. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    A definate improvement in how I feel today, I've been quite tired this week and headachey, but have woken up feeling so much better this morning, it's almost the same sort of feeling as when you go into Ketosis on Cambridge (or other VLCD), but it's not that cos I'm eating carbs. I think it's the fact I'm eating good food and no crap and my body is really appreciating it. I just feel energised and healthy. Off for a walk with the dog I think now, before it rains again!! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Farwin

Farwin Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.2%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi JanBow,

I felt a bit rough during my first few days but I was on antibiotics so put it down to that. I feel great now. I don't have a dog to walk but have 2 children, aged 8 and 10. I'm looking after my friend's 2 children, same ages, today so hubby, 4 children and I are all going swimming! Hope you had a good walk and didn't get too wet!!

4. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks Farwin - I did manage to dodge the rain :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.