Feeling pleased with myself :0) - Clothes!!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Well, now I'm 4st 2lbs lighter and feeling MUCH better!!!

I've been bagging up old 'fat' clothes to take to the charity shop (I can't wait to get them out of my house!!) I have 4 black bin bags so far. I have LOADS of things I had to squeeze into which now swamp me :D This included size 20 trousers which were tight and a brand new shirt from DP which is a size 20... still with the tags on as I couldn't wear it as it was too tight!!!!!!!! :eek: Now i am very comfortably wearing a size 14. I popped up to my parent's house and had a rummage through some old clothes (well... not *that* old :eek:) which no longer fitted me. There was lots of stuff which fits great now (and also a few other items in a size 10 which I used to get into but am still a fair way off :doh:).

The size 14 trousers I now have (quite a few pairs!) are very comfortable... they are on the way to being too big (I would get away with a 12 round the waist but my flippin saddlebag thighs wouldn't have a chance!). I think I'm a 12 on top but I don't have any 12s to try - 14 tops are def getting on the big side :D

Only thing I'm not happy with is my bra situation... I no loger have anything to put in 'em!! :boohoo:

Oh well... I'm hoping to get about another 12lbs or so off. Hoping this week will be a good un.

Started swimming and have joined a gym... induction is tomorrow.

Just wanted to share that with y'all. :D

Congratulations and well done on getting down into a size 14:eek:

Your absolutely right to bag your old fat clothes for it is a danger to have them about as if they are there you can be tempted to slide back into them.:(

I think getting rid of them is making a conscious commitment that the way is forward and not back-wards.

Good luck with the swimming and the gym!

How is your OH doing:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic well done....

Bet that is a wonderful feeling, especially having a slimmer wardrobe...

Why not sell the items on ebay especially the new ones, as this might fund a few new smaller items!!

I did this a while ago and made over £200, so will definately be doing it again.

Love

Hi Fiojam - well done.

I am really struggling now - hit the 11 stones mark - and seem to have lost my motivation (I really should be 10.5). I have now lost 3.5 stones - everyone has noticed and I feel so much better. But this last bit is proving soooo hard.

Congratulations and well done on getting down into a size 14:eek:

Your absolutely right to bag your old fat clothes for it is a danger to have them about as if they are there you can be tempted to slide back into them.:(

I think getting rid of them is making a conscious commitment that the way is forward and not back-wards.

Good luck with the swimming and the gym!

How is your OH doing:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Cheers Mini!! I'm feeling rather pleased with myself at the moment (although my weigh in is on Sunday and the scales are not showing any movement at the moent :sigh: )

OH is doing really well... he has lost almost 60lbs (I think! It was about that at last count!)

I'll keep you posted :D

Fantastic well done....

Bet that is a wonderful feeling, especially having a slimmer wardrobe...

Why not sell the items on ebay especially the new ones, as this might fund a few new smaller items!!

I did this a while ago and made over £200, so will definately be doing it again.

Love

Hmmm... now there's a thought!! I may do this.

Well done you! That's terrific - very pleased for you! That must be such a fabulous feeling!! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing with us and good luck with the last 12lb!

Back