Feeling Poorly

Awaken Me

On my Way...
Well after a fantastic week I now feel grim :(. I'm full of a cold, my nose is streaming and my throat is really sore. Is there anything I can take that won't knock me out of ketosis? If not, I'm willing to be a brave soldier and ride it out :p.

And to top it off totm is due anytime and I have period pains..oh woe is me!

Poor you :(

I can't see how paracetamol or ibuprofen would knock you out of ketosis... take the ibuprofen with a shake though as you need to take them with food.

Then a hot water bottle on the tummy and a duvet on the sofa .. and loads of water :)

Gg

Cold and flu tablets should be fine, don't know about anything to actually make your throat feel better except for maybe a hot CD soup or shake? Take it easy, hope you feel better soon

Paracetemol / ibuprofen are fine (though avoid ibuprofen on an empty tummy). Have you got any of the water flavourings? Really soothing on your throat if served hot!

Hope you feel better soon xx

If you buy dissolvable aspirin (instead of ibuprofen.. same type of drug so it's an either/or situation) you can gargle with that and it will help your throat. Soluble Solapdeine is good for this too if you can get this where you live.

Back