Feeling rather proud!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I know the day isn't completely over but I am feeling rather proud of myself!!

I have had 2shakes today, and am half way through my 3rd litre of water!! Been pee'in like a racehorse tho lol, got scared earlier, was on my break chatting away holding my pee, then I stood up to go to the toilet and I had this crazy pain in my belly I was close to tears!!! Went toilet lol that seemed to never end but then the pain was gone. Lesson learnt don't hold my pee! ( I never have before as I had problems as a child and always listened to my body when it come to going toilet!)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    If you aren't careful you might have to invest in some Tena Lady products. ;)

You are off to a good start. I am impressed with how well you are getting the water in -- that is always very difficult for me.

But "the more you drink, the more you shrink".

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.