Feeling really down and weepy

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I'd like to hear you all say it's a side effect of the Xenical but unfortunately I think it is just my un-thinking hubby :(

I text him to say shall we go swimming tonight and he texts back "Nah, can't be bothered!"

Never mind me then eh?

Bloody men ay!

If I was near you I would come :)

men sometimes just dont get it :copon: Maybe he doesnt realise you actualy want/need him to go with ya. Tell him you really dont want to go on your own.

Thankfully my boyfriend comes with me sometimes, other times I go alone! Prob work harder when I'm on my own to be honest! He distracts me :p

Is going on your own not an option?

Oh thanks hun :D

This is the major problem I have. I am from a town 26 miles away and all my friends and family are there. I have no one here to go swimming with. I have loads of people in my home town but can't really justify travelling 52 miles round trip just to go swimming lol.

If I was nearer, I'd go with you :) In all the times I've gone swimming in the past year, I've gone on my own though lol But then I also quite like going in my own, I also go walking on my own, and to the gym on my own. It's my *me* time as it were :)

I find i do better when i go on my own too. Ive got v low confidence and dont like doin things on my own. An when my swimmin buddy always let me down i was getting fed up of not going cos she didnt want to go. One time she sed she didnt want to go it was like blizzard out side and i just thought look im going nothing is going to stop me!! And i did it and managed to do 1 more lengths with out her!! So how about just tryin it once to see how it is?.... u never know if you say your going your fella may just change his mind if hes gunna be stuck in house all by him self

xxxxxxxx

that should say 10 lol xxxx

fear is temporary and regret is 4eva..

sometimes you need something like this to happen so you can see that YOU can do things you think you cant... noone will be looking at you they will all be ethier feeling just as low confidence or too engrossed in there own things... just try going you will find that you feel tons better for overcoming it x

You'll find there are a LOT of people there on there own, so it wont be like you are the only person there on your lonesome!

Like Kae, the thought of going swimming on my own freaked me out a bit! I would force... i mean ASK my fella to come with me, and he did. But one day I thought damnit I'm going to go on my own, and I did... and believe it or not I preferred it! No one to talk to in between lengths so I done more!

If you are unsure about going on your own, go on a saturday/sunday morning first thing and I bet the pool will be empty! That way you can get the feel of going on your own and then you can do it during the week too if your hubby says no again!

Or your other option is... make him feel SO guilty he gives up and goes with ya *lol*

I go to a ladies only session so look out for one of thos tooo!! The your fella has no chioce to stay at home!!

Go on you can do it!! Be brave

xxxx

LOL @ make him feel guilty :p

I'd probably go with that option to be honest *lol* When my fella wasnt too keen on going at the start (he is more a gym dude) I would look at him with sad eyes and say, 'but i dont wanna go on my own' and good on him... he came with me! :p He knew I'd never give over about it if he didnt! :whip:

lol... evil!!! but i like it lol.

yeah we are all here supporting you even from jst on this thread, we all know you CAN do it and you will be doing it for you.. to get where you want to be .. and in return for ure bravery you will feel great =D..

x

Thanks for the support everybody.

I whipped round the house cleaning like a tasmanian devil to make up for it. Hubby is now trying to make it up by doing the tea, being extra nice etc.

I am a member of a ladies only gym so I do go there alone. And in future if I want to swim I will just go myself and stuff him ;)

yeayyyyyyyyyyy let him be a lazy sod !! xxxx

Ps can you come and whip round mine plz?

Back