Feeling really fed up

JayneGreeny

Im feeling really fed up tonight at the moment i want to cry as i just need to eat but don;t want to undo what ive already done so far, im feeling rather sick aswell at the moment, Its not bothered me much until now.:cry:

Hi Jayne

Please don't turn to food, it won't make you feel any better and may make you feel worse. Try to ride out the cravings or think about what it is that is making you want to eat. Do something to distract yourself and take your mind off food. Not sure about the feeling sick, perhaps try drinking some more water with your shakes as sometimes the minerals can make you feel a bit queasy.

Hang in there hun it will be worth it, promise you!

HUGS
Gxx

Hi Jayne

Please don't turn to food, it won't make you feel any better and may make you feel worse. Try to ride out the cravings or think about what it is that is making you want to eat. Do something to distract yourself and take your mind off food. Not sure about the feeling sick, perhaps try drinking some more water with your shakes as sometimes the minerals can make you feel a bit queasy.

Hang in there hun it will be worth it, promise you!

HUGS
Gxx

how many weeks have you been doing the diet for now then? and how long more do you need to?

i know how you feel ............but unable to solve it for you ............. just send hugs to you xx

I started on 7th August, did SS until November and have been working up the plans. I am about 2.5lbs from my goal but will probably keep going for a little longer.

It really does work!

Gx

Hi Jayne

I've just posted the same thing lol, it must be the weather! Please don't give in, even though I really really fancy some food I know I'd only regret it, just remember how much you want to lose weight, is it really worth messing it up just for a bit of food?

Try sipping some water if you feel sick, I find it helps - hope you're feeling better soon x

Corinne x

Hi Jayne

I've just posted the same thing lol, it must be the weather! Please don't give in, even though I really really fancy some food I know I'd only regret it, just remember how much you want to lose weight, is it really worth messing it up just for a bit of food?

Try sipping some water if you feel sick, I find it helps - hope you're feeling better soon x

Corinne x

I know what your saying, thanks ill try and sip some more water and fingers crossed i feel a bit better tomorrow.

Hey

Hope you feeling a bit better tomorrow, have a nice bath or go for a walk take your mind off it

xx

Back