Feeling really ill today - need cheering up!

Moonagedaydream

I'm feeling really ill today. I ended up not going into work due to a really bad migrane and am in bed. I don't think I am drinking enough water so I am trying to drink it regularly. I haven't taken any pain killers yet - I may do so if the migraine won't shift. I also had no coffee yesterday or today so it may be caffeine withdrawal too...

I have also managed to go to the loo today (if you know what I mean) but I think I need to drink more water and possibly get the fibre powder from the chemist.

I am trying to think this is worth it. Its hard when you don't feel well!

I have managed to have a shake for lunch (spent all morning in bed) and am drinking lots of water. I have taken a couple of paracetamol too and put some migrastick on my forehead (just spotted it isn't just mint but lavendar too - but I am not eating it so I am not going to worry about it).

Am drinking lots of water today and feel a bit better now. I think I have got through the worst of the migraine.

Last edited:
Try to stick with it if you can and drink more water - I know it's hard, but it really does get better ..... the first few days are the hardest, i remember feeling so odd and dizzy and headachy... but now.... over a month later and down over 2 stone, i'm so please i stuck with this diet!

Hi there. I am feeling much better today. I am trying to drink more water and redbush tea today. I'm not feeling hungry but I do miss the variety of drinks I would usually have. I hope I can keep going. I am just taking it a day at a time. I worry that the pharmacist thinks I cheated last week even though I tried my best and stuck to the rules as much as I could - the only thing I did was drink too little water and too much coffee. I felt ok until day 8 and then that awful migraine - but I am ok now.

Back